Equal pay for the Ladies n/w.

Just when the world couldnt get more fucked up
Saying that if internationals get a set token payment for playing for there country no reason why that cant be the same, I have no idea what a player gets for representing there country,they should play for free its a honour

Its just like the Tennis whingers... the women wanted equal pay and GOT equal pay... HOWEVER, the women still only play best out of 3 sets compared to the mens best out of 5, so the men actually get paid LESS pro rata games played... I wonder how long it will be until the women demand equal terms in regard to that! Lets not hold our breath shall we!

Just when the world couldnt get more fucked up
Saying that if internationals get a set token payment for playing for there country no reason why that cant be the same, I have no idea what a player gets for representing there country,they should play for free its a honour
Good point but the women need money to go shopping for make up etc

I presume they get paid in line with the amount of revenue generated from gates and tv money/ advertising from the Womens game. If that's not comparable to the mens game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tough shit. They basically want the same as premier players whilst they get conference attendances.

1652908651166.png

I presume they get paid in line with the amount of revenue generated from gates and tv money/ advertising from the Womens game. If that's not comparable to the mens game,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tough shit. They basically want the same as premier players whilst they get conference attendances.

View attachment 17846
There are thousands of men playing professional football who would love Prem wages too, but they won’t get them because their clubs (the majority) can’t afford them. Ditto the womens’ game.
On those attendance figures and number of fixtures the best they can hope for is a bit of pin money.

It's all the Woke factor & the television channels trying to make more money out of a sub standard game , we are getting drowned by Woman's football on TV and it it in 95% of the games dire in passion , skill & the screaming high pitched crowds feel& sound like you are at a Take That concert , bigger wages = higher match tickets and would anybody really pay £25+ to watch a woman's run of the mill game on top of your regular mans/ game each weekend / midweek

They will not g et the same until they fill stadiums etc.
FFP will probably mean they will have to take a pay cut !
Sorry wokes cry as much as you like

It's all the Woke factor & the television channels trying to make more money out of a sub standard game , we are getting drowned by Woman's football on TV and it it in 95% of the games dire in passion , skill & the screaming high pitched crowds feel& sound like you are at a Take That concert , bigger wages = higher match tickets and would anybody really pay £25+ to watch a woman's run of the mill game on top of your regular mans/ game each weekend / midweek
I wouldn’t watch if they paid me 25 quid to watch them. Fact.

Its just like the Tennis whingers... the women wanted equal pay and GOT equal pay... HOWEVER, the women still only play best out of 3 sets compared to the mens best out of 5, so the men actually get paid LESS pro rata games played... I wonder how long it will be until the women demand equal terms in regard to that! Lets not hold our breath shall we!
In todays fucked up world a fella is better off claiming he identifies as a bird,then he can play less games,get paid the same amount as a bloke and be champion of all tennis comps.
Problem solved…Not.

Last edited:

Let's just ignore the unequal income they bring to the game or the lower standard they perform at.
Does this now mean that McDonalds staff can expect the same pay as a 5 star Michelin chef?