Match Thread Peterborough V Millwall KO 3pm

Thank fuck I don’t listen to TalkShite anymore, otherwise the crowing from Durham would be too much to bear!

I still blame the players for a poor performance today, but as a lot of posters have already said, GR should have made changes before their equiliser!

I know managers don’t tend to do it anymore, but maybe Rowett needs to be sitting up in the stands, so he can get a better, overall picture of how the team (and the opposition), are playing? I say this because time and time again, he only reacts and makes changes after we go behind!

Standing in front of the dugout, it’s as if he cannot see where certain errors are made in certain areas of the pitch!

What a difference a week makes. The contrast in feelings is stark: last week, good performance and result - we're all bouncing; fast-forward a week and get served up a turgid performance and we're all on a downer. Worst part of that has got to be the if it's obvious to us that changes needed to be made at half-time, why wasn't it to Rowett?
Half-time on Final Score they had a graphic up saying they had 73% possession! After the goal we were under sustained pressure for at least 20 minutes, what did he think was going to change after the break?
Stuck in because of the Chinese virus and get served up that! 🤧😷🤬

Credit to GR for sticking with the same side that won the previous week and it was a great to get ahead.
But, it was clear for all to see we were struggling so why does he leave so it so long to make a change?
Again he takes too long to make a change and then does 3 in one go!!
Let's be honest the bench ain't up to much...

Reactions: SEL
Fucking embarrassing to be outplayed by a team EVERYONE has beaten, who've not scored for ages, and had 75% possession in the game. They're not Man City or Liverpool.

Personally, I'd make them come in tomorrow at 8am to train because that wasn't close to good enough,

EMBARRASSING. PATHETIC.
They could train 24hrs a day and still be crap.

Members online