Zian sent me a personal message.

BigPaul

Paul,

It’s Zian Flemming here – hope you are well.

I’m delighted to join Millwall Football Club on a long-term contract. I’ve been an admirer of the club from afar for a while now and have kept a close eye on the outstanding work that the manager has done during his time here.

I cannot wait to meet all of you, the vociferous Lions fans, and hear the atmosphere you can generate at The Den, one of the most iconic stadiums in English football.
It’s not long until we get down to the business of the Sky Bet Championship and another challenging campaign – I’ll see you there!.​

I'm so touched he took the time to do that. Made me feel really special. :rofl:

Paul,

I’m delighted to join Millwall Football Club on a long-term contract. I’ve been an admirer of the club from afar for a while now and have kept a close eye on the outstanding work that the manager has done during his time here.

I cannot wait to meet all of you, the vociferous Lions fans, and hear the atmosphere you can generate at The Den, one of the most iconic stadiums in English football.
It’s not long until we get down to the business of the Sky Bet Championship and another challenging campaign – I’ll see you there!.​

He seems to have a lot to say for himself - having not yet kicked a ball for us in anger.

:grinning:

Paul,

Translation- If you've been wavering get your season tickets you tight cunts.