Zak Lovelace

he's got to be joking! really, sits on the bench a few times, comes on and runs around, and then undecided in case , we can only presume, a bigger club comes in? in reality, his best option is to go on loan, but at his age, he wont get in the first team anyway, at a decent level that is.

Looks like he will be off then, another youngster who will chase the money, sit in their reserves, go out on loan and eventually wind up in league 1 or 2 as they didn’t make the grade to get into their first team. Football has changed unfortunately, driven by money and these kids want the money but not for the sake of their football career, rather money and fast over playing football over a long period of time to progress and succeed.

Looks like he will be off then, another youngster who will chase the money, sit in their reserves, go out on loan and eventually wind up in league 1 or 2 as they didn’t make the grade to get into their first team. Football has changed unfortunately, driven by money and these kids want the money but not for the sake of their football career, rather money and fast over playing football over a long period of time to progress and succeed.
Going to Rangers is like playing in L1 & L2!.
😉😂

Sadly he falls into the same category as many young footballers. Most of them have got their brains in their boots and they get smart alec agents or, occasionally parents who think they know best. He gets his head full of wild ideas that, once he has made a five minute cameo for a Championship club then his next move is to a Premier League club. He will sign a long contract worth shedloads, buy a fast car, bed three different women every night and have the world at his feet. Somebody should take him aside and read him the story of Moses Ashikodi, Conor Wilkinson, George Alexander, Alfie Pavey and several other Millwall youngsters who dreamed big, were promised the earth by their agents and are now plying their trade with Ebbsfleet, Dartford or Walsall. His response would be that he is different and he will be like cream in the milk and will rise to the top.
Try making a name for yourself at Millwall. Become a regular starter for the first team, score 12 goals in your first season, get into the young England squad and there will be a queue of clubs waiting to sign you up. I realise that such a path all seems so easy but some will tell you that it is the right way to go. But will you listen?

Sadly he falls into the same category as many young footballers. Most of them have got their brains in their boots and they get smart alec agents or, occasionally parents who think they know best. He gets his head full of wild ideas that, once he has made a five minute cameo for a Championship club then his next move is to a Premier League club. He will sign a long contract worth shedloads, buy a fast car, bed three different women every night and have the world at his feet. Somebody should take him aside and read him the story of Moses Ashikodi, Conor Wilkinson, George Alexander, Alfie Pavey and several other Millwall youngsters who dreamed big, were promised the earth by their agents and are now plying their trade with Ebbsfleet, Dartford or Walsall. His response would be that he is different and he will be like cream in the milk and will rise to the top.
Try making a name for yourself at Millwall. Become a regular starter for the first team, score 12 goals in your first season, get into the young England squad and there will be a queue of clubs waiting to sign you up. I realise that such a path all seems so easy but some will tell you that it is the right way to go. But will you listen?
Alexander's story was a little more complex than a greedy agent as far as I'm aware Silver. But I get your sentiment.

I agree 33. I was wracking my brains to remember some who have gone down that path but I couldn’t remember the lad who went to Liverpool or the lad who made his debut on the last day of the season and scored with his first touch. I am sure that somebody out there will know who I mean!

I agree 33. I was wracking my brains to remember some who have gone down that path but I couldn’t remember the lad who went to Liverpool or the lad who made his debut on the last day of the season and scored with his first touch. I am sure that somebody out there will know who I mean!
Philpot

Cherno samba?

Jamie Philpott plays for Glebe in Chislehurst. Scored shed loads but not as many in the same Division as Dan Bradshaw at Chatham who whacked in 43 I believe, more than one goal per game ?

lets hope its just minor details, if his agent (?), is holding out for other clubs its all good crazy, we are a top Championship club, there are loads on decent players in ours and the two leagues below, who would fight for a chance here, and hit the ground running. In time clubs will give academies the heave ho, if this is going to happen, what's the point, our return from the investment, of how many players come through is piss poor anyway, is it the coaching? or the lads dont want to join us at 12/13 already?

I was trying to think of their names to help you out.
Then I realized it was pointless because we’ll never hear of them again.😁😁😁😁😁

The name Amoo rings a bell. I may have made that up. David Amoo?

Members online