Worrying signs

:grinning:

I thought he disappeared cause he signed up under another monicka pretending to be a Charlton fan. He went on to insult many here by implying we're washed up thugs whilst bringing my kids into the row. He was sussed within seconds and fucked off sharpish. He was a decent poster, but if you pull a stunt like that whilst trying to fool and insult some very decent chaps you'd expect to be on the end of a cunting. If that's what he thinks was bullying then he only had himself to blame.

I got a message from a poster some time back saying well done for sticking up to and giving it back to a poster on here who is widely disliked and a bully( not my words but those of the bod that pm'd me). So, it seems that there's a few bullys on here, quick to point the finger about others but don't recognise there own shithousery when it's staring them in the face.
👏 i know he changed he's name a while ago because someone pointed it out. yeah, bringing family into stuff is not the smartest move i must say.

👏 i know he changed he's name a while ago because someone pointed it out. yeah, bringing family into stuff is not the smartest move i must say.
When he pissed off he said it was cause he felt he never fitted in here, no mention on bullying! If you insult a large perecentage of the board, your're knuckle draggers etc then you're gonna get some back, who'd have thought it ha!

When he pissed off he said it was cause he felt he never fitted in here, no mention on bullying! If you insult a large perecentage of the board, your're knuckle draggers etc then you're gonna get some back, who'd have thought it ha!
The amount of bods i have pissed off on here i must be up there in the most hated persons list on here 😁

Its all banter and Wall

Very odd content from Jed speaking to London News Online about Luton’s manager Jones, Wallace said: “He’s done a great job. He’s a manager I’ve always looked at and thought ‘I’d like to play for the guy’. He has a really attacking style of play. They get on the front foot. “They are one of the smaller clubs in the league but they certainly play with that energy, they are very aggressive.”

I thought Saturday’s lack of effort and commitment by the players was very typical of the manager having lost the dressing room - they won’t play for him - something isn’t right behind the scenes and Jed’s public comment above tells us everything about what he thinks of GR and he plainly feels he is not the only one who feels that way - this can’t last!
Its certainly not a happy camp mate (from a third party) even the trialist didnt want to stay even if he got asked to return.
But we dont need people to tell us that, we can see it on the pitch. Players have had enough of the manager.

How disappointing. Thought this thread was gonna have some hilarious sign language depicting “worrying times”.

i don’t think these are worrying times. We don’t look like we will be scrapping against relegation, we’ve got a fairly decent bunch of players and a manager who will see we are alright although boring at times. Where do we all honestly believe Millwall should be finishing in the English football pyramid. Perhaps I’m just easily pleased but I’m definitely not worrying. COYL 🦁

I don't think Moody is any great hurry to return.

I know he felt he was being victimised and bullied on here by one particular individual, and though he didn't lose a moment's sleep about it, equally he didn't feel that that was why he joined MO: to be constantly harangued.

He just felt he was wasting his time and energy.

Sad, really.
Moody wasn't being bullied Whisky. I can say from talking to people that quite a few had a problem with his attitude and his condescension (perceived or otherwise). Regualy telling people their comprehension levels are lacking or that working class life wasn't hard for them growing up will certainly alienate you. Moody was very good at telling people they were wrong but often became precious when his views were not accepted by the majority and he was called out on them. I can think of two occasions of the top of my head where he threatened to leave this site because he was feeling sorry for himself.

And the moment In question when he jumped ship was right after he made a fake account and started calling people out and even bringing peoples family Into It. That behaviour Isn't acceptable. This Is Millwall after all and for someone who's Intelligent and knows as much about Millwall as he does, that behaviour was Incredibly stupid and Ignorant. The fact that he thinks that he's a victim sums up why he was not always as warmed to as he would have liked to have been.

He's welcome back on here anytime, as the many, many posts after his meltdown stated. Everyone makes mistakes. Even the 'bully' (I'm presuming who he means) In question said that there was no hard feelings, that we were all going through a hard time and that he should start posting again when he felt up to It.

Its certainly not a happy camp mate (from a third party) even the trialist didnt want to stay even if he got asked to return.
But we dont need people to tell us that, we can see it on the pitch. Players have had enough of the manager.
What has changed since this comment? they were certainly playing for manager and fans last night. Looking at our 4 defeats it comes as no surprise that three of them were against teams that even the fans can't get motivated for, same old Millwall! Four of our six wins have been against sides that have financial clout and much bigger squads, again, same old Millwall, an enigma.