World Cup Official Thread

I was in SA and had the misfortune of watching the Algeria game 😔
I see your Algeria and I'll raise you Nice for Iceland.

Would also throw in Australia in East London with a Palace player scoring the winner for them

Oh, and the wally with the brolly game against Croatia.

I've been a lucky cunt with England

I see your Algeria and I'll raise you Nice for Iceland.

Would also throw in Australia in East London with a Palace player scoring the winner for them

Oh, and the wally with the brolly game against Croatia.

I've been a lucky cunt with England
Eeesh. That Iceland game was painful. It was on in my local 'Spoons and I'd had a bet on an England win with Rooney to score 1st. I thought it was the easiest money I'd ever made when he scores the penalty.

Eeesh. That Iceland game was painful. It was on in my local 'Spoons and I'd had a bet on an England win with Rooney to score 1st. I thought it was the easiest money I'd ever made when he scores the penalty.
Don't mate, I still wake up with cold sweats when I think of Daniel Sturridge refusing to run a yard to pick up a stray pass. Crowd gave him dogs, don't think he touched the ball again. We had a motor home so travelled the south of France for a week. The day after Iceland, we thought fuck it and booked a helicopter to Monaco. Blinding 8 minute journey. Be bollocksed if we were going to let those bone idle tossers ruin our trip 😃

And Aluko was one of the dopiest players to ever represent England. Constantly chose the wrong option and now she’s there as a game analyst! I wonder why🤷‍♂️
This is what pisses me off. By alll means employ a person of colour, but employ one that isn't thick as shit and has the vocabulary of a doorstop. Same for Micah Richards, thick as shit and laughs a lot, hardly the cutting edge of anylasis and punditry.

Good game at the moment. Croatia and Canada. Both play skilful, attacking football with no fucking around.

On another note. Matin Keown and Steve Wilson are a decent commentating team. They usually work together and know their stuff. Also, both have a dry, cynical sense of humour, especially Keown. Defiantly better than those BBC screeching bird squawkers they've been using.

Good game at the moment. Croatia and Canada. Both play skilful, attacking football with no fucking around.

On another note. Matin Keown and Steve Wilson are a decent commentating team. They usually work together and know their stuff. Also, both have a dry, cynical sense of humour, especially Keown. Defiantly better than those BBC screeching bird squawkers they've been using.
Keown takes the piss out of himself too, which is refreshing.

Yes he’s very “defiant” but then he was a defender 😂

With Wales going home after today what is stopping Bale from wearing the banner armband ? ,his international career is over now so the sanctions won't have any affect , time to put your talking pre world cup into.practice... It's not likey they will get to another world cup final tournament for another 50 years

Staff online

Members online