World Cup Official Thread

That’s me out of watching them then. Had enough of their preaching bollox.
They really are a bunch of gutless and shameless wankers. They were warned off by Fifa about wearing the armband so decide to do something they said they wouldn't do. How the fuck can they take the knee and say they're against all forms of exploitation when the stadia was built by slaves, loads of deaths and Fifa have bribed and exploited anyone that stood in there way. The players and Gonk should be pelted with bricks, the cunts.

Last edited:
Didn’t watch it (and won’t watch any WC game), but had to laugh when I heard that the Iranians had still put two past (whoever was our GK!)

If the England defenders/GK can ship goals by piss poor teams like Iran, how are they going to stop the firepower from the likes of the best South American and European teams?

I reckon furthest we’ll get is the 1st round, or if they’re a bit lucky, the QF’s! Doubt very much they’ll get beyond that, even with favourable draws!

After what will be another WC fiasco, the Gonk has to step down and give the managerial job to someone who knows how to play the game!

Step aside Mike Bassett, and step forward Neil Harris! :grinning:

I'm going to get a stop watch for the next england game, to see if they can take the knee any quicker than they did today. About 1.6 seconds is the time to beat. I generally believe it's coming home. Not the world cup but the knee bending speed record.

Yes we scored six but conceded two.
Going forward we are not bad, but defensively we are all over the place.
If Iran can score 2 against us I dread to think what the Argies will do.
They are unbeaten in 36 games and I don't think we will end that record but hope I'm wrong.
Still don't know what Declan Rice brings to the team. He's bang average as a premier league player let alone an international. ( I always dig him out, maybe it's because he's a vermin player).