World Cup Official Thread

Pal of mine had a bullseye at 8/1, for the Argies to win on pens. Still think Ronaldo is better than Messi. Messi never won the Euros….

It's hardly an accolade is it :grinning: more a confirmation that he's sucked the life out and competitive edge out of them.

Look at the subs the French manager made today and the timing off them. Two on 41 minutes, both big name players subbed. for attackers and it worked cause they were 2-0 down at that point. That would never happen with the fraud that the FA have employed. He'd be more concerned about upsetting the players feelings and what colour he was.

We're 2-0 down boss what you gonna do-- er er i know, i'll take a honky off :rotfl:
I tell you what, they reckon Deschamps may pack it in in as the France manager.
Well I would have him all day long instead of Southgate as England boss.

Penalties are a crock of shit. Neither side won that match and neither side lost it.
But hey, I’m just an old dinosaur.
Argies are a bunch of cheating cunts and the French weren’t much better.
The ref was a cunt and the linesmen were fairies.
Have I missed anyone?

Interestingly, not a woman in sight on the BBC tonight. Strange that.
They’re doing the washing, boys coming home soon..

Everything I detest in modern football was summed up in the last few weeks.southgate,taking the knee,rainbow armbands,wokeness from the media,no nothing women pundits,crap commentators,neville.lineker corrupt fifa,rubbish refs,so called fans telling me this was the best final ever it was a snooze fest for 80 mins watch the finals from 1966 to 1986 proper football oh sorry football wasn't discovered by the millennial until 2010 I could go on.it just makes you even more thankful that we all discovered MILLWALL in our lives and long may it continue

That fucking gown they forced Messi to wear - I bet the Photoshop lads were working overtime in Buenos Aires!

:thumbup:

Edit: evidently the robe is a 'bullshit' - asume it translates differently in Arabic.

:grinning:

Last edited:
Everything I detest in modern football was summed up in the last few weeks.southgate,taking the knee,rainbow armbands,wokeness from the media,no nothing women pundits,crap commentators,neville.lineker corrupt fifa,rubbish refs,so called fans telling me this was the best final ever it was a snooze fest for 80 mins watch the finals from 1966 to 1986 proper football oh sorry football wasn't discovered by the millennial until 2010 I could go on.it just makes you even more thankful that we all discovered MILLWALL in our lives and long may it continue
Wonder if Alex Scott wore her one love armband as she enjoyed watching the final from a private box, courtesy of the Qatar Supreme Committee. Lord Beckham turns up for the final and says what a great experience its been for the fans, wonder if he and his boy got caught up in the crush trying to get into the stadium. And the sight of an ex england player, (debatable) Danny Mills, wearing an Argentina shirt while being interviewed this morning, took the biscuit.
Hypocrits I shit em.

Messi’s frock was supposedly given to him by the King of Quatar to make him royal or some old bullshit like that. Still, nice that Saint Gary of Neville gave us all a lecture after the game. Hypocrite.