Why aint we signed anyone yet

The Sun are saying it's Qpr and Sheffield united. There's plenty column space that needs filling in the off season.
Ignore all the speculation.
Believe it only when it is on the OS.
Anything else is the route to madness, angst, hope, then ultimately bitterness and disappointment.
Then bods come on here venting their anger at the club’s lack of ambition for not signing a player that…
a) is probably shit anyway
And
b) we were probably never interested in anyway.
Anyone quoting the S*n as gospel needs to take a long hard look at themselves.😁😁😁😁

Then bods come on here venting their anger at the club’s lack of ambition for not signing a player that…
a) is probably shit anyway
And
b) we were probably never interested in anyway.
The other that makes me laugh is, there's nothing in the news about us being interested in anyone. On another thread the same bods are saying don't believe what you read in those shitrags :grinning:

Not worth stressing out about signings just yet. I think it's better business to sit back and see how the market is doing, before splurging out silly money on a player who doesn't fit, or who's reputation is greater than his ability.
Frustrating as it can be at times, the club is rightly financially astute on spending, but that's why we are well run and doing well as a championship team.
We have a lot to thank JB for, and he didn't become, or remain a millionaire, by throwing money around just to keep up with the proverbial Jones's.

Not worth stressing out about signings just yet. I think it's better business to sit back and see how the market is doing, before splurging out silly money on a player who doesn't fit, or who's reputation is greater than his ability.
Frustrating as it can be at times, the club is rightly financially astute on spending, but that's why we are well run and doing well as a championship team.
We have a lot to thank JB for, and he didn't become, or remain a millionaire, by throwing money around just to keep up with the proverbial Jones's.
Well said that man