Who's next then?

Hi..... Phil, who......would.. you..... have.. in.... charge............................................................................. if..... you.... could.................
...................................choose.............. ?
Kenny Jackett anyone?

I dont think there is anything wrong with three at the back if you have the players that are good enough in that system. Our passing in general is awful which is why we put ourselves under so much pressure. Yes the tactics are negative which doesnt help but if your defence and midfield are continuously giving the ball away its an issue, and the players have to take the blame for that . Also this stops us getting up the pitch unless its a long ball and they very rarely come to anything. The good sides move the ball quickly slick passing not fifty yard wonder passes just simple pass and move, I dont think we have played that way for a long time and dont think we have or have had the players capable of doing it. I agree we all had a go at Harris for always playing 4-4-2 but when GR has switched to that system in games there has been an improvement and often turned matches around, so what have got to lose by starting with it?
The difference is when Harris was coming to the end of his tenure I genuinely thought we were going to end up getting relegated if things carried on as they were. I am not sure that we get any better than GR to come here, I dont think we will go down with him in charge, if he changes the system and we get beat three games on the trot then maybe his tactics are spot on for keeping us in the league, even though its so dull.
Having said that a few people I know who go a lot of away games are saying they cant keep forking out and use a whole day of their weekend traveling to see the poor negative performances and unless it changes they wont be going away for the foreseeable and I dont blame them.

There is more chance of us going down than staying in this division with the way Rowett is playing, if the draws he is playing for turn to defeats and we go on a bad run, the players confidence will drop and a downward spiral develops, which is very hard to overturn.

Remember reading a article around the end of 2019/ beginning of 20, think it was on NAD.
Where GR was asked about the good start he's had at Wall, and I always remember GR reply was along the lines of Callum does all the hard work, Set peice training, works on formations and other tactics and skill improvements, GR turns up watches picks the team for the next match with he's game plan.

With Davidson at he's side Wall we're looking a decent side and playing some good football.

What we have now is a manager who has to really get involved in training because he no longer has he's right arm CD.
Ain't got a clue where I'm going with this but I will try, Are we in a good position, I say yes, there are a few Clubs below us struggling with bigger budgets than us. Does GR need to be more attack minded, without a doubt, think you can be attack minded without being reckless.
Do I think GR should go, no I don't. Does he need a more attack minded assistant, well that's a yes in that department.
Anyway I need a rest now meds are kicking in lol, so my take on this, GR stays but be more attack minded,and cheer up lads it's Monday the ups and downs of following Wall COYL.