What makes us so special

This man knows.
I could be describing all my Wall my mates when i wrote that. One in particular who you see me with often and at Qpr. He's a top top fella and like a father to me at certain and challenging times in my life. It's like we've all been made on the same production line, detail for detail. We are a unique bunch, special grounded, realistic and honorable people and it fills me with pride that i was born into it.

English by birth

Millwall by the grace of god.

I could be describing all my Wall my mates when i wrote that. One in particular who you see me with often and at Qpr. He's a top top fella and like a father to me at certain and challenging times in my life. It's like we've all been made on the same production line, detail for detail. We are a unique bunch, special grounded, realistic and honorable people and it fills me with pride that i was born into it.

English by birth

Spot on

English by birth

B is a diamond. Only met a few times but I get people quickly. A true LLG.

Our working class roots, ethics, decency, back bone, humour, loyalty, stubborness, toughness, fearless, never say die attitude, sticking together when backs against the wall, looking out for our own and those that are struggling, refusal to conform. Hearts of a Lion.
A good description of our Millwall Culture Peckham. 👍 And you only get to know it when you're in it - just the way JB has felt and experienced it. The Millwall Family has strong roots and we all stand 'shoulder to shoulder' whatever we face either as individuals or as a group. As my mate says "it's in the blood".

A good description of our Millwall Culture Peckham. 👍 And you only get to know it when you're in it - just the way JB has felt and experienced it. The Millwall Family has strong roots and we all stand 'shoulder to shoulder' whatever we face either as individuals or as a group. As my mate says "it's in the blood".
So true mate. Going through very tough stuff in my personal life at the moment and it's at times like this that I feel particularly close to my Millwall family. No need for detail. I just know you are always there for me through thick and thin.

Staff online

Members online