What makes us so special

70sCR

Been thinking and I reckon it's because we don't conform and aren't afraid to break rules whether on the street, in the ground or online. We don't tow party lines, we think for ourselves and as a result don't always agree with each other. Fuck em all!

The thing that makes Millwall so special for me is this...

During one's life, everything is always changing.
You start off at school, then have to change to another one.
You leave school and start your first job. Almost inevitably, you then change jobs, move on, get promoted, etc etc.

You get your first home, and most likely don't stay there, for whatever reason.

You have a relationship, maybe get married, and in most cases, you later move on.

Nothing EVER stays the same. There are very few constants in modern life.

The ONLY thing in my life that I have never changed is my football team.
Yes, they are not exactly the same as the 1960's, but they are still Millwall.

Ever present in my life since I was 5 years old.
And now, I am poud to say, my number one son is similarly addicted.
He also lives in France, but we shall be there next month for 2 home games and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Millwall till I die.

The thing that makes Millwall so special for me is this...

During one's life, everything is always changing.
You start off at school, then have to change to another one.
You leave school and start your first job. Almost inevitably, you then change jobs, move on, get promoted, etc etc.

You get your first home, and most likely don't stay there, for whatever reason.

You have a relationship, maybe get married, and in most cases, you later move on.

Nothing EVER stays the same. There are very few constants in modern life.

The ONLY thing in my life that I have never changed is my football team.
Yes, they are not exactly the same as the 1960's, but they are still Millwall.

Ever present in my life since I was 5 years old.
And now, I am poud to say, my number one son is similarly addicted.
He also lives in France, but we shall be there next month for 2 home games and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Millwall till I die.
👏👏 They're like most on here you have one over on me as I began as a CR. But truth is I never felt at ease there, especially with the northerners, whereas Millwall is like a deep connection I eventually found. A perfect fit. Sorry. Bit poncey but I hope you know what I mean.

👏👏 They're like most on here you have one over on me as I began as a CR. But truth is I never felt at ease there, especially with the northerners, whereas Millwall is like a deep connection I eventually found. A perfect fit. Sorry. Bit poncey but I hope you know what I mean.
What is a CR?

I love everything about us..... from the very name, the underdog label, the fighting spirit, the management, the players, the locality, but most of all, just the people and their down to earth, no airs and graces outlooks and opinions.
The welcome I receive when I'm over is warmer than I get from my missus.
So glad my dear old Dad spent his youth over there, and took me to the old place when I was a nipper.

I love everything about us..... from the very name, the underdog label, the fighting spirit, the management, the players, the locality, but most of all, just the people and their down to earth, no airs and graces outlooks and opinions.
So glad my dear old Dad spent his youth over there, and took me to the old place when I was a nipper.
Just like my dad, took mums young brothers and sister, then me, then cousins, cousins now take their families, grandchildren all go. Dad born in 1921, was Millwall through and through. Started going at age 7 when he could climb over the wall for free!!

Ulster, I make you right, the welcome I get at the Den is also a warmer welcome than I get from your missus! :smoke:

Ulster, I make you right, the welcome I get at the Den is also a warmer welcome than I get from your missus! :smoke:
You must be doing something wrong.
She’s always very pleased to see me.
I don't doubt it. She's probably pissed off at me using her make up, and wearing her underwear to have any warm feelings for me anymore.
Here.....wait a minute.....does that mean any of you rascals have been dodging child support for years?

I don't doubt it. She's probably pissed off at me using her make up, and wearing her underwear to have any warm feelings for me anymore.
Here.....wait a minute.....does that mean any of you rascals have been dodging child support for years?
I reckon there could be a few little Saxon Lions running around Germany, I say little, but they would be about forty years old now.