WHAT IS IT WITH MILLWALL

superlion

No matter how bad we play or drawetts tactics ,we still can't wait for the next game.Drugs ,alcohol, you can give up but no matter how much garbage were served up still can't wait for the next one ,being part of the millwall family the banter,the ups and downs bloody love it can't beat it couldn't be one of these premiership glory grabbers.

It’s not a passed time, it’s instilled in you. I can’t even get there one week to the next but it’s in my blood. My grandad took me as a kid. Went with my brothers when of an age, we’d always swing by our mum (God rest her soul) on the way home and she’d asked how we’d got on. My second girl was born on a Saturday morning, we were all home by 3 to listen to the game. Life and Millwall is entwined, the corporate boards may come and go. We don’t.

No matter how bad we play or drawetts tactics ,we still can't wait for the next game.Drugs ,alcohol, you can give up but no matter how much garbage were served up still can't wait for the next one ,being part of the millwall family the banter,the ups and downs bloody love it can't beat it couldn't be one of these premiership glory grabbers.
there are ups?

Married at Lewisham register office at 10am. Then the den at 3pm to watch Millwall lose to Swansea 1-2. Yes defiantly gets in your blood. Still married so must be doing something right.
Need to change your sign mate to at least “mickyonemate” and hopefully life! 👍😉

What pisses me off is watching EFL on Quest, where every week teams which in theory are no better than us, are banging in cracking goals and winning games with a bit of style. It feels like standing outside in the rain looking through the window at a party which you've not been invited to.

What pisses me off is watching EFL on Quest, where every week teams which in theory are no better than us, are banging in cracking goals and winning games with a bit of style. It feels like standing outside in the rain looking through the window at a party which you've not been invited to.
That last bit sounds like Ulster, poor sod.