What has become of West Ham?

Like my dreams they fade and die,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, quite prophetic when you think about it. It hasn't even been done foreign owners that know nothing about them. The Dildo brothers didn't just sell their historic home they also sold their history and soul with it. Just another generic football club now for tourists and passion less soccercunts going through another temporal phase of bandwagon jumping.

RIP
Word of the day…. Soccercunt

A couple of other big away games later on in that season spring to mind. Birmingham and Norwich. They were both games I got a smack in as well.
Considering I wasn't really involved with any FV, I certainly seemed to end up on the wrong end of it that season.
:slap:

:ROFLMAO:
I remember the Birmingham game, me and a mate was standing at the back of the stand on the halfway, only to find we were smack in the middle of the Birmingham Mob. Quickly and quietly moved away!

There are a lot of older Vermin in the area where I live. They walk around in replica kits with Adidas sliders and Vermin socks. One even has a Claret and Blue sprayed Benidorm machine with wing mirrors.
🤣
They are a very odd mob. I was overseas back in 2010 and some bod heard me and my mates accents ,he got chatting ,spouted a load of crap and then crossed his wrists .Without a mention of himself being vermin . I had no idea what he was doing and asked him was he a weighlifter , then my mate called him a c*** and we strolled off .
It was only years later I discovered what all that crossed wrist nonsense is . Like it is a secret society . It is football for f sake .
I do my best to ignore football shirts when I am out but that shirt and badge does something to me that is not healthy , my teeth clench and I have to breath deeply to clear my head .
Although, met a couple of older vermin cabbies and we end up having a laugh about it all.

I do know an old Vermin that I used to work with. We meet up occasionally for an Indian meal or whatever.

We both still have a good laugh over that infamous, early evening in Wapping.
(we were both about 15/16 at the time).

Me, getting a Fire Bucket full of sand thrown at me and bruising all my hip and thigh. Him, giving a big mouthful and come on to all the 'Wall stuck on the tube until, someone got the doors open and he had to run for his life up the stairs, then getting a big clump outside the main entrance from someone.

Fuck me, come October; that was 51 years ago.
:eek!:

These days, by the looks of that OP photo, I would get a carboard pirate hat thrown at me by that lot.
:ROFLMAO:
I was there

Becoming like Palace more and more....

Their support is justan utter mong fest now isn't it?

Probably made out from their popcorn stall..

In some ways sad to see they'll never get their soul back now.

View attachment 18805
I’m not one to spoil anybody having a nice day out in the sun but if I was the bloke sitting behind
cardboard head I would kindly ask him to remove his headgear because I couldn’t see a fucking thing.
(Maybe that’s not a bad thing)

Yeah, we have spoken about it before (a long time ago on this board).
It was 51 years ago, Herman. I bet there are a few who were on that Tube that aren't around anymore.
Yeah Bing, my old man and a few of his mates.
Took me to Norwich away that year but at 7 years old Birmingham away was a no no as was the orient brum game.