What has become of West Ham?

The decline of a useful mob in there time., The dogey lot who own them saw it as once they moved what a appeal for the new professional rich settlers in east london. like alot of other clubs they sold the soul.
This is why I’m worried about any plans to redevelop around us but particularly upgrading/bigger capacity the ground.
Will another 10k Wall fans all of a sudden role up? It will be tourists and day trippers and the like.
It will change the place forever.

I have the ride of shame when both millwall and those lot when both playing home and have seen the demise of the fans , tickets were scarce at Upton park and the proper fans went now we a 60,000 stadium you have the wannabes with their replica shirts on ( they never used to wear those just the kids) sprouting rubbish of the good old days ,had a conversation we a few old un,s like me & they are embarrassed and wish to go back to the old ways & then envy our " proper " club & fans.......they said it's just a money making machine for the 2 sex publishers & Pratt features.....No soul ..just arseoles

wonder what a game it would be like over there now,if wedrew them in the cup? probley start throwing cups of popcorn over us and charge us with those big clarent and blue foam gloves.