What has become of West Ham?

R.O.D

Becoming like Palace more and more....

Their support is justan utter mong fest now isn't it?

Probably made out from their popcorn stall..

In some ways sad to see they'll never get their soul back now.

1659931501658.png

Does anyone really care?

They'll be holding up cardboard squares with 'Goal' on them next, just like at the women's euro final

Last edited:
I saw yesterday that West Ham have now erected a barrier between the home and away fans so neither can physically see each other in the stadium anymore. How shit must it be over there? I bet their old lot must be gutted how it’s turned out after being taken in by the midget pervert twins and Brady.

I’m not even sure I’d want to draw them away in the cup these days. It would probably be a massive let down playing in a fucking great big athletics stadium with zero atmosphere in the middle of a privately owned retail and entertainment zone. I think I’d rather stick to actual football grounds like St Andrews and Bramall Lane to be honest.

I saw yesterday that West Ham have now erected a barrier between the home and away fans so neither can physically see each other in the stadium anymore. How shit must it be over there? I bet their old lot must be gutted how it’s turned out after being taken in by the midget pervert twins and Brady.

I’m not even sure I’d want to draw them away in the cup these days. It would probably be a massive let down playing in a fucking great big athletics stadium with zero atmosphere in the middle of a privately owned retail and entertainment zone. I think I’d rather stick to actual football grounds like St Andrews and Bramall Lane to be honest.
Their proper lot are in mourning. They envy what we have. And what we have is a long way off what we used to have. Their decline tells you all you want to know about the utter shitness of modern football.

A family member (on the wife's side) sat in that area (3 seats from the away fans) and they have moved him without telling him first

I do know an old Vermin that I used to work with. We meet up occasionally for an Indian meal or whatever.

We both still have a good laugh over that infamous, early evening in Wapping.
(we were both about 15/16 at the time).

Me, getting a Fire Bucket full of sand thrown at me and bruising all my hip and thigh. Him, giving a big mouthful and come on to all the 'Wall stuck on the tube until, someone got the doors open and he had to run for his life up the stairs, then getting a big clump outside the main entrance from someone.

Fuck me, come October; that was 51 years ago.
:eek!:

These days, by the looks of that OP photo, I would get a carboard pirate hat thrown at me by that lot.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It's obvious, they are massive remember.
Not forgetting they won England the world Cup back in 66, the fact is they really are an embarrassment now ,almost as bad as the nigels

They sold their soul for that plastic bowl.

they was never going to fill it with genuine fans, they’re not big enough. So they had to fill it with plastics. Actually sad to see.

we’re the only genuine working class club left in London. The last bastion.
Gaining those dollars from an ever-growing following in the States comes with a pretty hefty price tag when it comes to one's soul :devilish:, or taste- whichever you prefer.

I do know an old Vermin that I used to work with. We meet up occasionally for an Indian meal or whatever.

We both still have a good laugh over that infamous, early evening in Wapping.
(we were both about 15/16 at the time).

Me, getting a Fire Bucket full of sand thrown at me and bruising all my hip and thigh. Him, giving a big mouthful and come on to all the 'Wall stuck on the tube until, someone got the doors open and he had to run for his life up the stairs, then getting a big clump outside the main entrance from someone.

Fuck me, come October; that was 51 years ago.
:eek!:

These days, by the looks of that OP photo, I would get a carboard pirate hat thrown at me by that lot.
That evening at Wapping on the way back from Orient was what it was all about for me. Long gone never to return.

Like my dreams they fade and die,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, quite prophetic when you think about it. It hasn't even been done foreign owners that know nothing about them. The Dildo brothers didn't just sell their historic home they also sold their history and soul with it. Just another generic football club now for tourists and passion less soccercunts going through another temporal phase of bandwagon jumping.

RIP

That evening at Wapping on the way back from Orient was what it was all about for me. Long gone never to return.

A couple of other big away games later on in that season spring to mind. Birmingham and Norwich. They were both games I got a smack in as well.
Considering I wasn't really involved with any FV, I certainly seemed to end up on the wrong end of it that season.
:slap: