What happened…

33lion

During that 18/19 season? Listened to the clubs podcasts with Harris and also Morison, they touch on it but don’t go in to detail. Apparently what went on off the pitch was unbelievable but I’ve never found out what it was. We did seem a little bit turbulent towards the end.

PS, good to be back😂

From what was said, some players had an extra dose of vitamins.

The auzzie left back Meredith, GK Archer and Marshall being the main one apparently, all confirmed by the carpark so we don't really know.

The auzzie left back Meredith, GK Archer and Marshall being the main one apparently, all confirmed by the carpark so we don't really know.
The bloke in the car park was knocking it out. Although it may just be Chinese whispers and he was actually knocking one out.

Had heard about Meredith.
Archer there was this rumour that he was dropped and stormed out or something…

Marshall has always been a funny head. Listening to him on podcasts and in interviews he seems to struggle mentally, would rather be on the piss with his pals than be a committed pro. Fair enough but was such a waste considering his talent. Thousands like him have the same or even better talent, with the desire to match, and don’t get the chance to go pro.

I have listened to most of the wall talk podcasts and although they are enjoyable,they never get into the nitty gritty of controversial issues. Archer being a prime example. I remember Harris cryptically describe Archer as bey capable of playing in the premier League if he wanted to.tthis was just before the bust up. But it was not mentioned in the podcast..

I have listened to most of the wall talk podcasts and although they are enjoyable,they never get into the nitty gritty of controversial issues. Archer being a prime example. I remember Harris cryptically describe Archer as bey capable of playing in the premier League if he wanted to.tthis was just before the bust up. But it was not mentioned in the podcast..
Scotland’s number 3 that says it all. He started well but ended up as one of our worst ever keepers. I never saw Pat Cuff aka The Tree but I understand he was in his league as opposed to Premier League.

Had heard about Meredith.
Archer there was this rumour that he was dropped and stormed out or something…

Marshall has always been a funny head. Listening to him on podcasts and in interviews he seems to struggle mentally, would rather be on the piss with his pals than be a committed pro. Fair enough but was such a waste considering his talent. Thousands like him have the same or even better talent, with the desire to match, and don’t get the chance to go pro.
As I understand it:
Archer arrived in the dressing room about an hour before ko to be told her was gonna be on the bench. He had tantrum and stormed out of the ground, jumped in his motor and drove off. Harris got on the blower to him and told him in no uncertain terms to get his arse back to the Den. I think the teamsheets had already been submitted and the subs bench could not be changed, or something like that.
Assuming that is true, Archer is exactly the type of character a club don't need.

As I understand it:
Archer arrived in the dressing room about an hour before ko to be told her was gonna be on the bench. He had tantrum and stormed out of the ground, jumped in his motor and drove off. Harris got on the blower to him and told him in no uncertain terms to get his arse back to the Den. I think the teamsheets had already been submitted and the subs bench could not be changed, or something like that.
Assuming that is true, Archer is exactly the type of character a club don't need.
Thats pretty much what I heard.