What a weekend

Agreed, and from those four shots, we only managed three on target.
:hehe:
Reminds me of Bristol City away, years ago.
Leaving the ground, Sheringham scored all 4 goals. Bloke next to me said to his mate..."That lazy cunt Sheringham did fuck all today"
His mate replied, " apart from score 4 goals, you mean?"
Yeah...apart from his goals, he did fuck all!

Reminds me of Bristol City away, years ago.
Leaving the ground, Sheringham scored all 4 goals. Bloke next to me said to his mate..."That lazy cunt Sheringham did fuck all today"
His mate replied, " apart from score 4 goals, you mean?"
Yeah...apart from his goals, he did fuck all!

:ROFLMAO:

Wasn’t the old shout “Sheringham you lazy fucker, get that piano off your back”
I liked to bet on Tddy to score the last goal. Youjust go to the point thinking he needs to be subbed he's done F all and then he strolls round a couple of defenders and slots in the winner.

I was there when we won 4-1. , teddy got abuse from theirs half time , we were 1 down. Came out , he got 3 took the piss and rolled it back ,sat keeper on the floor, chipped him and missed, could have easily scored.. Thommo scored a bullet header from a corner.. 3 o clock ko

Really? You feel upset about that?
It doesn't even register 0.5 out of 100 on my radar, and never will.
I'm much more concerned we only had 4 shots today. Rowett OUT!
Agree about the rugby just another overrated form of the game but in fact we had 5 shots/ efforts on target and scored with 4 ,not great but I take that ratio all day long

Agree about the rugby just another overrated form of the game but in fact we had 5 shots/ efforts on target and scored with 4 ,not great but I take that ratio all day long
17 shots to our 6 and remember it’s only the ones that go in that count. At the end of the day the record books will on show 2-4 to the mighty Lions! 👍😉

Members online

No members online now.