West Kingsdown

Just think if the ground was at WK. The pre match drinking holes would be the Lion at Farningham or The Malt Shovel in Eynsford. What a tear up you could have there, chasing Everton into the Ford.

Anyone know what's going on with the proposal, or if anything has been said by anyone at the club? Because I've just seen this over on No-Life:

1.JPG

Just think if the ground was at WK. The pre match drinking holes would be the Lion at Farningham or The Malt Shovel in Eynsford. What a tear up you could have there, chasing Everton into the Ford.
They are miles away; there are two pubs in West Kingsdown. I'm hoping that the academy will host matches there and we can actually watch them.

Didn't most of the last play-off tickets go to DA postcodes?

All the talk about West Kingsdown and the training ground is great. Brands Hatch is also there, so maybe special offers on driving experiences.
That leads me to today, I was given a lift in a McClaren GT (22 plate). 0-60 in 3.24 seconds! Surprisingly comfortable and the purring power. £170k of car.

As a training ground maybe ! Moving there no as its not just one motor way we have to worry about as the M25 joins up with the M20 and the A2 I live near Dartford and it a nightmare when there is accident

All the talk about West Kingsdown and the training ground is great. Brands Hatch is also there, so maybe special offers on driving experiences.
That leads me to today, I was given a lift in a McClaren GT (22 plate). 0-60 in 3.24 seconds! Surprisingly comfortable and the purring power. £170k of car.
Wow! Uber have certainly upped their game.😀

One of my mates is a racing driver for team brit, he took me round Brands in this last month. Unreal speed and handling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221024-164259_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221024-164259_Instagram.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 21