West ham ultra's N/W

Popcorn Ben & Jerry munching drips.
Having worked at Stratford on Saturdays and seeing the state of their supporters was embarrassing.
Older women of pensionable age with claret & blues dyed hair with grown men with claret & blue back packs and kids other half n half scarves were just some eye damaging sites!.
I have long serving vermin friends who cringe and can’t answer back as they know their club is dying.

Last edited:
i dont know if this is true or a wind up.I know a arsenal fan who went over to west ham v the gunners. HE said that it was a remembrannce day for all the vermin fans who had passed on this season, a lovely gesture, however what followed was this type of surrealchurch orgam gospel type of music. He was expecting the skys to open up and see bobby moore the angel landing!! He said its a fairground over there now most vermin wearing replics tops, popcorn sellers,singalongs , aband on the course and promoting or acknowledging the ramadan festival....................r.i.p. to once a very game mob

I see some pictures online of tourist bods in Arsenal, , Man utd and Spurs shirts all sat in the home ends at Strattford. Can't be clumping them but that would not be suffered at our place, words would be had.

Watching the cricket from the roof, good old days.
It’s my excuse for failing my O levels because they arranged the one day World Cup when I was supposed to be doing them, The window in the lecture room was also a good viewing point as was the art room, but Jumbo wasn’t happy if he caught you

Still, they're a bit behind the times with singing sections. Palace have now moved on to balloon displays. Wet Spam need to keep up.

Nice to know he got his balloons back after those nasty Council people confiscated them. Must have been a bit like the end of term when teacher gives back the toys she confiscated during the year from the children.

It’s my excuse for failing my O levels because they arranged the one day World Cup when I was supposed to be doing them, The window in the lecture room was also a good viewing point as was the art room, but Jumbo wasn’t happy if he caught you
Flying board rubbers his speciality.
Stokel never used to mind he'd let us watch, even though we were supposed to be in the gym.