West ham ultra's N/W

We may have shared one already albeit around 45 years ago.
Aanyway it’s not like you are not prone to the odd bout of reminiscing
Just a joke, mate.
I actually think it is excellent and proves that we have much more to bind us together than simply following the same football team.
Our lives have been intertwined through our shared experiences over many years, even though we didn't know it at the time.

A few years ago, I met a Millwall fan of similar age to me through my work.
It turns out that we grew up 200 yards from each other in Deptford/New cross and never met.
We even played in the same 5 a side tournament in Deptford park in the mid 60's.
So, yes you are right. Continue your reminiscing as much as you like.
The internet can be a force for good sometimes.

To be fair, I didn’t think anyone else who went to my school would support ‘wall. I started to feel a bit intimidated when Beaufoyboy turned up on here as anyone who went there was seen as the antichrist. I feel better knowing I have a “special friend” now🙂

To be fair, I didn’t think anyone else who went to my school would support ‘wall. I started to feel a bit intimidated when Beaufoyboy turned up on here as anyone who went there was seen as the antichrist. I feel better knowing I have a “special friend” now🙂
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Steady on old chap, you'll be asking to meet in the Vauxhall Tavern next. 😎
3 or 4 when I was there were Wall. Including Syd Joyners, old scrapyard next to the ground, son.
Used to trundle along to the old place in his old mans white roller.
Them were the days.
Beaufoy did have a rep back in the day, no idea what it's like now, moved out of the Walk 30 odd years ago.

Last edited:
Don’t get into town much these days but if you’re in the area we could meet in Pink Punters in Bletchley👍
I believe Beaufoy got closed down a few years ago