West ham ultra's N/W

I'd argue that the stadium isn't there home for life, reckon it will be posh housing within ten year.

Last edited:
Fucking singing section, how pathetic is that. I don’t really give a shit about our chants, just let me cunt off the opposition, shout and swear. Gets the week out of your system. I’d rather effort put into a half decent beer, timely served and a natural atmosphere. I guess we’re blessed with the latter.

Premier league grounds are mostly just made up of tourists and palace type drips now. We get a taste of it when we play the likes of Norwich, Fulham and Watford, absolute divvy club shop fanatics singing the latest cringey song.

It’s another reason why I’m happy for Millwall not to make it to the bland corporate circus that is the premier league. It’s bad enough when we play one of the yo-yo clubs without having to put up with bollocks like ‘singing sections’ and ‘flag displays’ every fucking week.

Would be turning in his grave that you didn’t finish your second sentence with a full stop (.).
😂
In fairness the punishment for grammatical errors of any kind was swift and frightening. That little white haired old man was capable of reducing unruly teenagers to shuddering wrecks with just a few words of withering sarcasm, even 50 years later, I don’t like to think about it