Well,well,well

Overseaswall

Personally I thought we played really well with a lot of pride passion commitment especially 2nd half dont know if bounmuff had bad night or we made them look very average but gest committed and spirited performance fir a long time if we just get the final ball and composure right we will be up there. One thing I've noticed with our younger players they have learnt how to win free kicks and moan at the ref just what other teams have been doing against us for years

Lets face it Derby came from 2-1 down and beat Bournemouth on Sunday so they were there for the taking when we equalised. This season will probably go down as the weakest championship ever not one stand out team in it

We were superb 2nd half. We got the tempo going which in turn got our crowd going.
No one comes close to us when the 2 merge.

Bournmouth could have torn us apart but we were too strong for them all round. They didnt like us taking it to them.
Now thats what we need to do EVERY game home & away.

Lets face it Derby came from 2-1 down and beat Bournemouth on Sunday so they were there for the taking when we equalised. This season will probably go down as the weakest championship ever not one stand out team in it
Derby drew at Fulham tonight. It's only the points deduction making them look shit. We found it tough going against them as well. I don't think they are a good comparison to judge tonight's game on. I saw the Sunday game on the box, B'muff played much better tonight and knew they were in a game.

I agree, we should have won though.