Well Nosegate you really .....

Neville insinuating the players are tired and fatigued is he fuckin joking.
working 6 days a week on a fuckin building site full PPE in this heat today.10 hours a day plus 3 hours round trip commute. 58 years old I will show the cunt tired. Cheeky fucker

Most of the other countries are coping in this tournament, some very well, like Hungary for instance. So as per usual, Neville is talking shite. He's another ex-pro, no nothing fuck.​
:grinning:

1 goal.in 4 matches and that was a penalty beaten twice by a average team and nosegate moans about the word WAG....absolute shocking again & the players ,manager & FA should refund the ticket money

Take a leaf out of the leave cricket team spunk you Gonk and bye the way Fcuk off you Cnut!

Now, knowing that a bore draw would ensure they couldn't lose the series, England committed to the chase as if their lives depended on it.

"I'll say it simply. We were either winning this game or losing it," said Stokes.

"The message was run into the fear of where the game was, rather than stand still or back away from. 👍👍👍👍

Neville insinuating the players are tired and fatigued is he fuckin joking.
working 6 days a week on a fuckin building site full PPE in this heat today.10 hours a day plus 3 hours round trip commute. 58 years old I will show the cunt tired. Cheeky fucker
We’ll done mate and a fcuking great model for the ‘woke’ community of today! 👍