Well Done Millwall

I'm going to be controversial..

2 reasons.....

1. Free tickets to those not interested in Millwall just dilutes the place - look at Charlton.. give me empty seats over passionless cardboard cut outs.

2. Those that work for the NHS are not gods, but they now expect everything cheaper or free, despite being paid a good salary.

Sorry but I'm sick of the leeches. Then of course there's the fact they performed worse than other European health services during Covid.. yeah lets reward failure.

Yes there are some great people in the NHS, I've unfortunately only met one or two. Perhaps I've been unlucky, but there is no doubt the bloated NHS has way too many lazy scroungers. These will be the ones that take up the tickets "oh more freebies for us, lets do a tick tock dance"

Too many very bad experiences, so sorry... but not abusive and on topic (admin).

I think it's just a one off from the club, 1000 tickets for the NHS, not likely to be a everyday occurrence, plus an extra 1000 at the den with bring in more money from food sales (then we really will need the NHS workers at the den)

I'm going to be controversial..

2 reasons.....

1. Free tickets to those not interested in Millwall just dilutes the place - look at Charlton.. give me empty seats over passionless cardboard cut outs.

2. Those that work for the NHS are not gods, but they now expect everything cheaper or free, despite being paid a good salary.

Sorry but I'm sick of the leeches. Then of course there's the fact they performed worse than other European health services during Covid.. yeah lets reward failure.

Yes there are some great people in the NHS, I've unfortunately only met one or two. Perhaps I've been unlucky, but there is no doubt the bloated NHS has way too many lazy scroungers. These will be the ones that take up the tickets "oh more freebies for us, lets do a tick tock dance"

Too many very bad experiences, so sorry... but not abusive and on topic (admin).
I’ve long thought the real problem with the NHS is that it’s been stuffed with managers since the days of Blair. One is married to a friend of mine. She’s a complete woke waste of space. Remove a large chunk of the managers managing managers and see how much is left for actual front line health care.

I’ve long thought the real problem with the NHS is that it’s been stuffed with managers since the days of Blair. One is married to a friend of mine. She’s a complete woke waste of space. Remove a large chunk of the managers managing managers and see how much is left for actual front line health care.
I have been saying that for years all it is is managers in charge of more managers, complete waste of money.

127 already on Ticketmaster.

Doubt if the Fat Nurses will be arsed to climb to their allocated seat.

Too busy booking their holidays on NHS computers, whilst 'working' their shift.

:wagging:
If you only knew how bad their computers are. I wont be passing on the comments in this thread to the misses or the 22 mid wives who have left her team over the last year because they have been run into the ground.

If you only knew how bad their computers are. I wont be passing on the comments in this thread to the misses or the 22 mid wives who have left her team over the last year because they have been run into the ground.

I can only call it as I see it mate.

When my mum was in the DRI a few years back, I called into see her late one evening.

I could tell straightaway she was dehydrated - she'd asked for some liquid over an hour before I arrived.

I went to the 'work' station, only to find three extremely fat nurses crowded around a screen looking at the Thomas Holidays website.

Told them my mum was totally dehydrated - within seconds there were fussing around my mum; only assume they were hoping I didn't report them.

I agree the problem with the NHS is the layer upon layer of management sucking the life out of hospitals, but I'm sure we all agree the NHS is a Black Hole - you could throw an extra billion a week at it and see absolutely no improvement.

Can't comment on midwives, I assume they all do a good job.

As said mate.. I don't think they are all scrounging wasters...

The unions and the bureaucracy ensure that the good ones have a real problem calling out the bad ones.

I'm sure I've told everyone on here the tissue box story......

Perhaps I've just been very unlucky with the employees of the NHS I've had dealings with other the years.... and I'm sure your missus is a goodun fella.

Saw today that only approximately 50% are front line clinicians / medical staff, the rest are admin / bureucrats / leeches