Welcome Back

Don't know how others would feel about this, but what about new signups having to provide a work or uni email address on registration thus taking away anonymity as they would be traceable, not everybodys cup of tea I know but could help prevent the trolls to a certain extent
What about gentlemen of leisure, like myself, who have forgotten what a hard day's work is like?:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

So can we criticise the goverment and be anti vax on here or is it a ban, looks like we put up the white flag.

So can we criticise the goverment and be anti vax on here or is it a ban, looks like we put up the white flag.

Yes mate, the White Flag has been flown over Rosebery Towers.

Now we realise how the Japanese felt on Iwo Jima!

I think the key words are 'Football Talk' - everything else going in the Members bin.

Call me sad, but the reason I posted most of my stuff on here was the chance that some Snowflake/Do Gooder/Woke worrier would read it and become Apoplectic with rage.

Now, that 'fun' seems to be missing.

I know fuck-all about football; but always enjoyed the banter.

Understand why Vital had no choice but to reign us in - but MO Lite will relegate us to the status of all the other 'safe place' Forums.

RIP.

Yes mate, the White Flag has been flown over Rosebery Towers.

Now we realise how the Japanese felt on Iwo Jima!

I think the key words are 'Football Talk' - everything else going in the Members bin.

Call me sad, but the reason I posted most of my stuff on here was the chance that some Snowflake/Do Gooder/Woke worrier would read it and become Apoplectic with rage.

Now, that 'fun' seems to be missing.

I know fuck-all about football; but always enjoyed the banter.

Understand why Vital had no choice but to reign us in - but MO Lite will relegate us to the status of all the other 'safe place' Forums.

RIP.

Do you feel like this bloke?