We are going up, say we are going up

It is frustrating. I was thinking if only half of the draws last season were wins, well who knows. As you say there are bigger names and budgets below us in the league.

Frustrating is the word, Ax. I was hugely frustrated watching us against Bristol City and was trying to tear my hair out until I remembered I don't have any. Then we scored and won and I was happy. Same with Saturday. At the end of the day, if Millwall win I am delighted, if we lose then it truly ruins my weekend or night.

I've been predicting Top Six finish for the last five seasons - only to see us fizzle-out like a moist octopus.

:downer:

I've been predicting Top Six finish for the last five seasons - only to see us fizzle-out like a moist octopus.

:downer:

It may well be a thumbs down from you, but Ulster's bollocks would explode thinking about all that Inky vaginal juice.

:grinning:

I do like the look of Ojo.

We are incredibly hard to beat but this translates into too many draws because we never want to open the game up. When we win like we have in the last two games I'm fine with it, but when we narrowly lose or draw a game we should win I get hugely frustrated.

I've thought about this a lot lately. The truth is, we can't be more expansive because we don't have the personnel to do it. If you open up the game then you get counter attacked and our centre backs are too slow and would get crucified one-on-one. Fulham did it to us for example and so did Leicester and last year Bournemouth tore us apart. So as a result we have to defend deep and keep the game tight.

It's not great to watch, but when we win nobody cares.

Rowett is paid to get results. And like it or not, he gets them. There are lots of teams below us with a bigger budget than us and there are much bigger clubs than us in the division below.
This. It is turgid at times but, for the reasons you mentioned, we have to keep it fairly tight. Especially as when we do get on top of a game we find it hard work to punish the opposition. That’s the difference with being a top six contender.

Sods law mate, i think the same thing happened last season when we was on a decent run. I don't see why the whole championship fixture list gets postponed when only a few teams are affected by call ups, it just means another midweek night game on a winters evening with a sparse crowd.
I agree. Cd say same if Prem. if clubs gamble on a shedload of foreign imports they pay the price when thay are called up. Rugby does not stop and it’s a good leveller in terms of those with high budgets and 8-10 “ internationals”. Are sale all that when the s Africans contingent buffer off?