We are going up, say we are going up

Typical just when we start winning the international break comes along
Sods law mate, i think the same thing happened last season when we was on a decent run. I don't see why the whole championship fixture list gets postponed when only a few teams are affected by call ups, it just means another midweek night game on a winters evening with a sparse crowd.

Sods law mate, i think the same thing happened last season when we was on a decent run. I don't see why the whole championship fixture list gets postponed when only a few teams are affected by call ups, it just means another midweek night game on a winters evening with a sparse crowd.

Precisely, utter wank! Can't wit til Ballard or Saville pick up knocks in Switzerland or Bulgaria too... only letting myself get wound up by it because we've picked up momentum... fuck em all, cunts

I do like the look of Ojo.

We are incredibly hard to beat but this translates into too many draws because we never want to open the game up. When we win like we have in the last two games I'm fine with it, but when we narrowly lose or draw a game we should win I get hugely frustrated.

I've thought about this a lot lately. The truth is, we can't be more expansive because we don't have the personnel to do it. If you open up the game then you get counter attacked and our centre backs are too slow and would get crucified one-on-one. Fulham did it to us for example and so did Leicester and last year Bournemouth tore us apart. So as a result we have to defend deep and keep the game tight.

It's not great to watch, but when we win nobody cares.

Rowett is paid to get results. And like it or not, he gets them. There are lots of teams below us with a bigger budget than us and there are much bigger clubs than us in the division below.