We all love ❤️ you Arthur

Today was probably the hardest couple of sentences I have ever had to put together. To try and find the right words to introduce a minute’s applause for Arthur on commentary was really really tough.

How on earth you could do that to a 6yr old child I will never know , I am blessed to have an 11yr old son and it breaks my heart if he is ever upset and I want to make him smile as quick as possible and cheer him up so to intentionally hurt Arthur (your own flesh and blood) is incomprehensible.

Very emotional scenes at The Den today from players, staff and fans alike 💙

May he rest in peace
Of course you are 100% correct in everything you say, Karl about the dreadful cruelty inflicted on a poor innocent child. Everyone else too. In fact there were more details in the news than I could take in. I had to stop listening.

What angers me most about people who do things like this is that it is so unnecessary. If a child is such a disruption to the life you want to lead, there are thousands of childless couples would have loved to give Arthur a beautiful life.
Leads me to think they are just evil.
I enjoyed your commentary today.

I still can’t believe this sickening story and those 2 evil cunts. My Mrs passed of cancer 5 yrs back , but before that we had 4 miscarriages. I would have done absolutely anything for us to have had a child , yet these 2 vile cnuts treat poor Arthur like they did……… such a disgusting and troubling story. That poor little boy.
So sorry you got dealt a rough hand, mate. Just underlines how precious life and family are.

What a hideous, vile organisation the BBC Is.

I see the headlines on BBC breakfast where they showed a clip of our game In reference to young Arthur, so I thought I'd hang around and see what they say. After all they were using footage filmed at The Den today. Well they just mentioned Birmingham fans applauding even though the Wall fans and players were dominant In the shot. There was no reference to who Brum were playing or even the fact that the ball was kicked out of play for the players to join In. Any mention of us or that brilliant gesture by our club would have meant acknowledging us as anything other than scumbags and that just won't do, so they gave It a swerve.

Fair enough. As I said In an above post, It ain't about us, It's about poor Arthur.

They then cut to the tributes paid at other grounds and this was the first bit of footage they showed after the scenes at The Den20211205_072752.jpgEven with the horrific death of a little boy, they can't resist the chance to force In a homosexual narrative. They could have used any number of crowd clips and yet they chose to hijack a little boys death to virtue signal. By zooming In on a flag that promotes an agenda Irrelevant to most of football and the wider public, one which has nothing to do with what happend to the poor boy, shows that when compiling the segment their focus and concern was not with Arthur at all, but on themsleves.

These people are elitist, Ignorant and Immoral. The same type of people who allow a young child to be tortured because his welfare matters less than their political posturing and woke, 'progressive' Ideologies. Our Institutions make me sick.

Last edited:
What a hideous, vile organisation the BBC Is.

I see the headlines on BBC breakfast where they showed a clip of our game In reference to young Arthur, so I thought I'd hang around and see what they say. After all they were using footage filmed at The Den today. Well they just mentioned Birmingham fans applauding even though the Wall fans and players were dominant In the shot. There was no reference to who Brum were playing or even the fact that the ball was kicked out of play for the players to join In. Any mention of us or that brilliant gesture by our club would have meant acknowledging us as anything other than scumbags and that just won't do, so they gave It a swerve.

Fair enough. As I said In an above post, It ain't about us, It's about poor Arthur.

They then cut to the tributes paid at other grounds and this was the first bit of footage they showed after the scenes at The DenView attachment 16213Even with the horrific death of a little boy, they can't resist the chance to force In a homosexual narrative. They could have used any number of crowd clips and yet they chose to hijack a little boys death to virtue signal. By zooming In on a flag that promotes an agenda Irrelevant to most of football and the wider public, one which has nothing to do with what happend to the poor boy, shows that when compiling the segment their focus and concern was not with Arthur at all, but on themsleves.

These people are elitist, Ignorant and Immoral. The same type of people who allow a young child to be tortured because his welfare matters less than their political posturing and woke, 'progressive' Ideologies. Our Institutions make me sick.
I can only see five people clapping in that shot, poor show.
It absolutely baffles me why anybody would pay for a TV license in modern Britain.

Commentator on iFollow was first class and gave a heartfelt few words leading up to the applause. Absolutely first class. Brought a lump to my throat
Not ashamed to say that after my commentary, I had a tear or two during the minutes applause , as did quite a few around me.

I have never been at a football match and seen such an outpouring of emotion from every single person in the stadium

Karl

Not ashamed to say that after my commentary, I had a tear or two during the minutes applause , as did quite a few around me.

I have never been at a football match and seen such an outpouring of emotion from every single person in the stadium

Karl
It was top notch Karl. Just right note for a really difficult situation 🙏👍

I can only see five people clapping in that shot, poor show.
It absolutely baffles me why anybody would pay for a TV license in modern Britain.
I didn't notice that, but In all fairness I think they livened up when they realised what was happening. I took the photograph right at the start of the clip.