We all love ❤️ you Arthur

I still can’t believe this sickening story and those 2 evil cunts. My Mrs passed of cancer 5 yrs back , but before that we had 4 miscarriages. I would have done absolutely anything for us to have had a child , yet these 2 vile cnuts treat poor Arthur like they did……… such a disgusting and troubling story. That poor little boy.

I still can’t believe this sickening story and those 2 evil cunts. My Mrs passed of cancer 5 yrs back , but before that we had 4 miscarriages. I would have done absolutely anything for us to have had a child , yet these 2 vile cnuts treat poor Arthur like they did……… such a disgusting and troubling story. That poor little boy.
Sorry to hear that mate

Today was probably the hardest couple of sentences I have ever had to put together. To try and find the right words to introduce a minute’s applause for Arthur on commentary was really really tough.

How on earth you could do that to a 6yr old child I will never know , I am blessed to have an 11yr old son and it breaks my heart if he is ever upset and I want to make him smile as quick as possible and cheer him up so to intentionally hurt Arthur (your own flesh and blood) is incomprehensible.

Very emotional scenes at The Den today from players, staff and fans alike 💙

May he rest in peace

Last edited:
Today was probably the hardest couple of sentences I have ever had to put together. To try and find the right words to introduce a minute’s applause for Arthur on commentary was really really tough.

How on earth you could do that to a 6yr old child I will never know , I am blessed to have an 11yr old son and it breaks my heart if he is ever upset and I want to make him smile as quick as possible and cheer him up so to intentionally hurt Arthur (your own flesh and blood) is incomprehensible.

Very emotional scenes at The Den today from players, staff and fans alike 💙

May he rest in peace
You did the poor lad proud Mic

BBC Radio didn't mention Millwall it was Birmingham that had minutes applause.
I Googled It. Even though we were playing Birmingham, the team the boy supported and who Instigated the whole thing, we got very little mention anywhere. Wolves and Villa were the big ones.

I doubt very few games, none most probably, actually stoped play to join In the applause with the crowd. But we're not worthy of a proper mention.

I know It's not about us and we didn't do It for any other reason apart from to show support Arthur. We don't want or need the approval of the media but even when we do something pukka they can't bring themselves to give us half a nod.

Members online