Wallace signs

He does not even play his favoured position for us yet he won the fans over easily with his performances. Rarely do we have players we all agree on even Teddy and Cas had their critics. I’d like to think one day Murray will be Captain for us as he was for his former club.

Well deserved and good news for the club. Murray Wallace has to be one of our best value for money signings we’ve ever made, apart from being a fine player his attitude is a real example to any young player hoping to break into the first team.

Even last Saturday against Ipswich when most of the team seemed to be holding back a little bit he was going in for tackles and giving it 100%. He really deserves a place in the Scotland squad, I wonder if he was playing for one of the more media friendly clubs would he get the call?

I agree with everything said regarding Murray Wallace. I cannot remember any game that he has played in where he gave anything less than 100%.
A true professional in the game and a key member of the squad. He is worth far more than any team would be willing to pay us for him. I am just glad that we have him at The Den.!