Wallace off to WBA!

The Hawthorns

At an altitude of 551 feet (168 m), it is the highest ground above sea level of all Premier League and Football League clubs.
The Hawthorns.
Elevation551 feet (168 m)
Public transitThe Hawthorns 74 and 89 bus routes
OwnerWest Bromwich Albion F.C.
OperatorWest Bromwich Albion F.C.

This must’ve been what he meant by playing at a higher level

Fuck me, he'll go all light headed and faint playing that high above sea level.

The Hawthorns

At an altitude of 551 feet (168 m), it is the highest ground above sea level of all Premier League and Football League clubs.
The Hawthorns.
Elevation551 feet (168 m)
Public transitThe Hawthorns 74 and 89 bus routes
OwnerWest Bromwich Albion F.C.
OperatorWest Bromwich Albion F.C.

This must’ve been what he meant by playing at a higher level

:clap: Clever.

Likewise but this palce is no different during pre season, it's fucking embarrassing to be honest. I've never known the club to take so much shit but thankfully it's not like that when i go games, bods wouldn't stand for it!
True enough mate. Funny thing is in my block, we are a few groups of 7 or 8 who know our own but not the others outside of football. We all take the piss out of each other, have a good laugh, slag off the opposition wingers and full backs, wind up day trippers etc, but honestly in all the years I've had s ST, I've never heard anyone in our bit talk about lack of investment or ambition. We know what makes us go and that's enough.

Close season is fucking purgatory

We all take the piss out of each other, have a good laugh, slag off the opposition wingers and full backs, wind up day trippers etc, but honestly in all the years I've had s ST, I've never heard anyone in our bit talk about lack of investment or ambition
Out of interest and if you don't mind saying, which block?

Jed had some great games for us and also some not so good. Would rather we still had him , but not if he had held us to ransom and we caved in and paid him what w3 can’t afford. I was more gutted when Fash went , when Thatcher went , when Cunningham went etc etc….. as for Afobe and Ballard , never ours so not down to us they ain’t coming back. I won’t be getting too excited about who we may or may not sign in mid June , will wait and see who turns out in the first game. One thing is for sure , whoever is playing I’ll be there home and away supporting The Lions.

Jed had some great games for us and also some not so good. Would rather we still had him , but not if he had held us to ransom and we caved in and paid him what w3 can’t afford. I was more gutted when Fash went , when Thatcher went , when Cunningham went etc etc….. as for Afobe and Ballard , never ours so not down to us they ain’t coming back. I won’t be getting too excited about who we may or may not sign in mid June , will wait and see who turns out in the first game.
Great post and wise words.

One thing is for sure , whoever is playing I’ll be there home and away supporting The Lions.
:clap:

WBA have signed some decent quality players no doubt. That's what parachute money does. Bruce has a poor reputation, and unless he can disprove this by Xmas break, he will probably be gone. Sorry Jed I think you could have done better for yourself. WBA away could be fun!
The blokes made himself a multi millionaire by being a shit manager. Footballs fucking mad ain’t it