Wall v Sunderland match thread

They can moan for England that lot, if he didnt want to get knocked out dont attempt a header that other players are going for, its supposed to be a mans game should their defender have been sent off and a penalty awarded when he nutted Honeyman while both were going for a header (which is exactly the same as a keeper and player going for the same ball)

Football is becoming farcical.

They can moan for England that lot, if he didnt want to get knocked out dont attempt a header that other players are going for, its supposed to be a mans game should their defender have been sent off and a penalty awarded when he nutted Honeyman while both were going for a header (which is exactly the same as a keeper and player going for the same ball)

They've got the front to call us Southern Softies!
I don't know what they are whinging at. Unless I missed something, his head hasn't fallen off.

:ROFLMAO:

They've got the front to call us Southern Softies!
I don't know what they are whinging at. Unless I missed something, his head hasn't fallen off.

:ROFLMAO:
Exactly, they should be more concerned about their players spending more time on their arse than on their feet, i thought they were playing on ice the amount of times they were on the floor, maybe they are practising for the premier league which they wont get to.

If they think Long should have been red carded then the same can be said for their keeper Patterson who wiped out Watmore! Both were genuine attempts to get the ball with no malice intended.

1675686001626.png

What's that supposed to show, that Long deliberately went for the player ????
It's easy to frame a sequence of action and pick the frame to suit an agenda, let's see the action from when Long left his goal line to attempt to clear, if he is looking at the player and not the ball from the time he leaves his line to impact then their might be a case, but we all know he went for the ball except for those whining Northerners who have moaned about everything Millwall because they thought they just had to turn up to win and now the toys are coming out of the pram.

Mowbrays really let himself down with some of his comments especially as in the past i have seen him say good things about millwall and the Fans and heard wall fans say he seems decent and fair on various sites

Now Moaning about Cooper diving in the box a few times in the game and saying he could have got booked for one or two of em !

These are the sort of things refs look at and hear of and the word gets about "watch him his a diver" etc
Plus his comments after the game hinting in a snidey way that his Barcelona side could not play cos the naughty boys on the other side would not let them
Pathetic i thought
I know people dont like this as its sort of grassing but might be funny if the Club were to report his comments to the fa , especially as its pointing a certain player out

Imagine him managing a team in Europe going to say Galatasary# spelling Welcome to the Den/Hell

Just hope on his next visit he dont get a steak and kidney on his bonce

:grinning:

Mowbrays really let himself down with some of his comments especially as in the past i have seen him say good things about millwall and the Fans and heard wall fans say he seems decent and fair on various sites

Now Moaning about Cooper diving in the box a few times in the game and saying he could have got booked for one or two of em !

These are the sort of things refs look at and hear of and the word gets about "watch him his a diver" etc
Plus his comments after the game hinting in a snidey way that his Barcelona side could not play cos the naughty boys on the other side would not let them
Pathetic i thought
I know people dont like this as its sort of grassing but might be funny if the Club were to report his comments to the fa , especially as its pointing a certain player out

Imagine him managing a team in Europe going to say Galatasary# spelling Welcome to the Den/Hell

Just hope on his next visit he dont get a steak and kidney on his bonce

:grinning:
He also stated that the man that HE assigned to mark Cooper was 5ft 7in, now i aint no rocket scientist but when someone who is 5ft 7in marks a player who is 6ft 7in the only way to beat him in the air is to foul.

I wouldn’t apportion blame as it’s a team game. Otherwise we could blame Saville for a silly foul when the opponent is running away from our goal.
The point I was making is that on Saturday several posters were quick to blame Long and, to a lesser extent, Cresswell.

I’ve already posted that Honeyman was nutmegged, then Saville committed the foul that lead to them being awarded the free-kick. Throw in Billy’s positioning and I agree several mistakes were made that lead to the goal 🤷‍♂️

The point I was making is that on Saturday several posters were quick to blame Long and, to a lesser extent, Cresswell.

I’ve already posted that Honeyman was nutmegged, then Saville committed the foul that lead to them being awarded the free-kick. Throw in Billy’s positioning and I agree several mistakes were made that lead to the goal 🤷‍♂️
Fine margins, as always.

Extended highlights.

Still think the offside was a harsh decision and how we never got a pen for a foul on Bradshaw I don't know. Even the commentator didn't get that one.

We did enough, and could have one it.