Wall V Hull match thread

Frustrating that. Could tell it'd be one of those days when the ball just wouldn't go in. Honestly don't think there's much quality in this division and we could be there or thereabouts when the season ends.
👍
Need to take a chance or two. This season especially consistency will be key.
Lets hope we can sneak some at Preston, then come back firing after the farce in Qatar.

When you need a goal against ten men and the outstanding manager you lot keep telling us we've got brings on Evans and leaves Oloafe on the bench. I'll say it again. We're in this position of 8th, 9th, 10th DESPITE Rowett not because of him. Any other manager would have us in the top 6 with the same players in my humble opinion.

I think we really need to play 2 strikers as a pair as the gaps between the front players are vast and whoever plays central is in a losing battle up against at least two centre backs. I thought Evans looked quite useful today, instead of just passing side to side across the defence he carried the ball forward to commit their players before making the pass. Malone looked shaky at left back but his play in the final third is good so I’d like to see him higher up the pitch.

I was sitting directly in line. He was a least a yard off. I didn't get up out of my seat when the ball went in. Clear as day.
Thanks for clearing that up.
I wasn’t convinced because I did not have your view.
But, if you say it was, that’s good enough for me.👍

Agree, he just doesn't have the work ethic
I like Burey as he is one of the only players we have who runs and beats players. Unfortunately today showed that if the ball is not at his feet it seems he is not really that interested. Whether it’s attitude or fitness he is better coming on later in the game in a role with limited defensive duties where he can give the opposition something to think about.

I like Burey as he is one of the only players we have who runs and beats players. Unfortunately today showed that if the ball is not at his feet it seems he is not really that interested. Whether it’s attitude or fitness he is better coming on later in the game in a role with limited defensive duties where he can give the opposition something to think about.
Did himself no favours today, had plenty sticking up for him on here recently but hard to defend him on todays performance.

And Fuck do we need a decent striker.

One thing that was proven today is that it was confirmed that Ryan ginger midget T-Rex arms is definitely shit. Our amazingly talented manager still managed to pick him 60 times when he was here.

Forget the footie mate, sincerely hope you fully recover soon. Then you can get back to the wind ups on here.
Struggling at mo mate. Wouldn’t wish this on anyone.most things ok it’s mainly balancing,dizziness and headaches,and the unknown but thanks.
Forget the footie mate, sincerely hope you fully recover soon. Then you can get back to the wind ups on here.

I'm totally pissed-off with the 0-0 draw!

I went 2-0 on the League Ladders and played my Home Joker.

Could even get a win against ten men.

Fuck 'em.

:grinning: