Wales name change

The Welsh FA want to change their national team Name to it Welsh name instead as they say " we are Welsh not English" got no.problem with that so why don't they at the same time take out the "Welsh" teams playing in the"English" football league and let proper Eng!ish teams complete in their place
Problem there is Cardiff are Malaysian owned and Swansea are American and Wrexham are owned by Deadpool who's Canadian none are Welsh owned or run so have no links to the Welsh fa
You can't take out on the clubs and their support what the national team are doing otherwise you must blame Millwall for being woke like Southgate and co

Problem there is Cardiff are Malaysian owned and Swansea are American and Wrexham are owned by Deadpool who's Canadian none are Welsh owned or run so have no links to the Welsh fa
You can't take out on the clubs and their support what the national team are doing otherwise you must blame Millwall for being woke like Southgate and co
Does it matter who owns them they are Welsh and are based in Wales and one comes from their capital and is named after it so.I can't see the argument...either your English or Welsh plus like Scotland they have a Premier Welsh league with entry into Europe so I ask why are they in the English League ?

There was no Welsh league when they formed nor when they were excepted into and joined the English league in 1920 and 1921 in Swanseas case.
But there is a Welsh premier league now with entry into Europe so put them into that and keep the English league English... I'm sure we can find 4 clubs to.replace them easy enough

The Welsh FA want to change their national team Name to it Welsh name instead as they say " we are Welsh not English" got no.problem with that so why don't they at the same time take out the "Welsh" teams playing in the"English" football league and let proper Eng!ish teams complete in their place

Whats the point, all countries spell foreign countries names in their own language. Are they just going to try an enforce it in England and Scotland?

Interesting fact is that the English introduced a death sentence for sheep russling in Wales. So, when caught, the Welsh offenders pledged guilty to sheep shagging to avoid the death sentence. However, I suspect they had no interest in nicking the sheep anyway. Make of that what you will.

But there is a Welsh premier league now with entry into Europe so put them into that and keep the English league English... I'm sure we can find 4 clubs to.replace them easy enough
Maybe we should ban all players not born in England from the English leagues and don't start with managers , not as if they ain't got there own clubs in Germany/Spain/Holland etc
If we are gonna go English only then make it English only , anyone Welsh should play in Wales , French in France , Africans back home etc see ya Vlog Bart and Zian

Interesting fact is that the English introduced a death sentence for sheep russling in Wales. So, when caught, the Welsh offenders pledged guilty to sheep shagging to avoid the death sentence. However, I suspect they had no interest in nicking the sheep anyway. Make of that what you will.
So the English introduced a death sentence for sheep rustling in Wales - so what sentence did they give for beastiality?

Funny if it had been the death sentence as well. Can just imagine an English judge smiling at the Taffs in the dock, and going ‘Gotcha.’ 🤣

Maybe we should ban all players not born in England from the English leagues and don't start with managers , not as if they ain't got there own clubs in Germany/Spain/Holland etc
If we are gonna go English only then make it English only , anyone Welsh should play in Wales , French in France , Africans back home etc see ya Vlog Bart and Zian
Not saying players but clubs who are not English playing in the English League ,why not have the jocks & paddies join the League as well

So the English introduced a death sentence for sheep rustling in Wales - so what sentence did they give for beastiality?

Funny if it had been the death sentence as well. Can just imagine an English judge smiling at the Taffs in the dock, and going ‘Gotcha.’ 🤣
The sentence was reduced if they treated the sheep to a candle lit supper before the event. Baaing that death.