Visiting fans

Any concrete proof of that? If that's the case why did they generously freeze season ticket prices to entice us to turn up? They're not going about getting rid of us properly, are they.
With the cameras at our gaff, anyone getting on the pitch would be a mug. Anyone going on for a dance with our lot would be looking at serious consequences - a smack up the the head and then Lurch, the OB and the courts. Don't think even Leeds, Cardiff or Brum would be that stupid.

The odd loon maybe, but no way any mob would join in

I remember the scousers had a little incursion in that League cup game a few years ago.
They seemed to suffer a famous scouse sense of humour failure and got rather upset with some cheeky comments from ours in the West lower. Several of them jumped onto the pitch and started to approach said West lower. They got within about 20 yards of our lot, and when they could clearly see who they were advancing on, they hit this kind of invisible forcefield that stopped them in their tracks. One by one they turned tail and slithered back into the North stand.
That's how I remember it anyway.
It was actually really quite amusing.
Sitting here chuckling, knowing who sits there. Fucking detest them. One was on Twitter yesterday complaining how no one did anything about United fans singing 'murderers' at them. 'That's cos you are' my son told him.

I remember a bloke wearing a Leeds United shirt at the back of the Cold Blow, about the mid 80s. No idea why he was there as we weren't playing Leeds.

As soon as people started to notice he was there, he moved into the middle of a bunch of coppers who couldn't believe what was happening before they quickly evacuated him out the back.

The last time I can remember an away supporter being tolerated in the Cold Blow was around the same period when we played Palace at home. Someone was standing just above the tunnel wearing a red and blue hat. Although I could be wrong and didn't see them being carried out on a stretcher later.

I remember the scousers had a little incursion in that League cup game a few years ago.
They seemed to suffer a famous scouse sense of humour failure and got rather upset with some cheeky comments from ours in the West lower. Several of them jumped onto the pitch and started to approach said West lower. They got within about 20 yards of our lot, and when they could clearly see who they were advancing on, they hit this kind of invisible forcefield that stopped them in their tracks. One by one they turned tail and slithered back into the North stand.
That's how I remember it anyway.
It was actually really quite amusing.
I'm sure there were chants were I was in the East upper about the scouser Ken Bigley who was beheaded in the Middle East which seemed to irk the scousers.

I'm sure there were chants were I was in the East upper about the scouser Ken Bigley who was beheaded in the Middle East which seemed to irk the scousers.

Enjoyed reading that. Baros - there was that great photo of Muscat grabbing him by the windpipe.