Very Eerily Quiet

71 guests online
30 members
i thought it was only members or have vital given plod and the club unreserved access

As I understand it guests can only see the football forum. They will soon realize there is nothing to see and jog on.
A lot of people will be disappointed (and probably a lot delighted) 2 years ago in December me and family went to Norway, the old East Germany and Denmark. At Tivoli Christmas Gardens, Copenhagen as we went round the rides some geezers made a beeline for me and my youngest son coz they saw our Millwall beenies. Pricks all but asked for our autographs said they have huge respect for us and he excitedly told me that a documentary about us had been on prime time tv that week which attracted near record audiences. One of em said he and a couple of his mates who weren’t with him that night regularly look at our forum. Weird saddo’s but there ya go. There’s not much sanity left in this world and I think that we might just be the last of it. COYL🦁

71 guests online
30 members
i thought it was only members or have vital given plod and the club unreserved access

Said before mate, guests, that is quite often just spam bots. But also, they can come onto Millwall Online and will show. What they can't do is see this and the members only forum. The only ones visible, if you log out, are the league ladders. The who is online shows who is on the whole forum, not each specific forum.

Cash turnstiles? How else did we afford Goddard!
We used to reduce the official attendance because the players were on Gate Bonus....

It has been hard to gauge the real attendances at Millwall for many years.

For historians this is all a bloody nightmare.

Last edited: