Ulster Lion, Saxon Lion, Obeney and those past and present lions who served us N/W

What an amazing tribute, but I personally feel unworthy of being seen in the same way as those who served overseas, and as those who never came home.
In my mind, I just went out to work with a great bunch of mates, in a country where, unfortunately, some members of society wanted to kill us because of our choice of job.
But i am heartened to think that what I did is appreciated. Thank you.

What an amazing tribute, but I personally feel unworthy of being seen in the same way as those who served overseas, and as those who never came home.
In my mind, I just went out to work with a great bunch of mates, in a country where, unfortunately, some members of society wanted to kill us because of our choice of job.
But i am heartened to think that what I did is appreciated. Thank you.
Most of us wouldn't have the courage to do what you did. Be proud of it..you have every right to be..and we are grateful.

Can only endorse all of the above👏
Also would like to mention that I thought we did ourselves proud today, the respect shown during the last post today was top drawer.
The respect is there every year as our contribution to the RBL shows. Long may it continue. We say “ no one likes us we don’t care”, but I for one am proud that we care about our fallen and injured servicemen and women every year.

The respect is there every year as our contribution to the RBL shows. Long may it continue. We say “ no one likes us we don’t care”, but I for one am proud that we care about our fallen and injured servicemen and women every year.
Not saying it isn’t Saxon, just thought the silence shown today by both sets of fans was probably the best I’ve heard down there in recent years.
I think the last one if remember right was against Stoke before covid. There lot were a bit fidgety with their silly tropics flag and what not.

Not saying it isn’t Saxon, just thought the silence shown today by both sets of fans was probably the best I’ve heard down there in recent years.
I think the last one if remember right was against Stoke before covid. There lot were a bit fidgety with their silly tropics flag and what not.
Lion, I understand what you were saying, I just thought I would mention how proud I am to be a Wall fan.

Most if not all came back to the pub (as they always do) all were shown so much respect, to a man everyone of them said they have never received so much love/ respect (their words) some had done many other grounds and said we were way above anything they'd experienced, couple said they were embarrassed by the response they got (everyone shaking their hands, buying them drinks etc) all said they'd come back or at least look out for our result in future (disappointment coming their way) some were down Friday and taken out by some locals 👍 also said the club had treated them better than any other they'd been to👏