Trying to obtain HOF Registration

Personally I am shocked that so many people tried to jump ship to HOF during the MO lockdown, I would never be so disloyal to this site as to join another forum when all of us on here were checking every day to see if MO had been reprieved.
(Ok, I’ll admit it, they wouldn’t let me join either!)

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately my health problems are irreversible so this forum really is a pick me up for me. Having followed the Lions for so long,even though I can't attend matches anymore, I feel at home exchanging my points of view with other supporters secure in the knowledge that I know what I am talking about.
Thats more than I do mate :grinning:

Personally I am shocked that so many people tried to jump ship to HOF during the MO lockdown, I would never be so disloyal to this site as to join another forum when all of us on here were checking every day to see if MO had been reprieved.
(Ok, I’ll admit it, they wouldn’t let me join either!)

:eek!:

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately my health problems are irreversible so this forum really is a pick me up for me. Having followed the Lions for so long,even though I can't attend matches anymore, I feel at home exchanging my points of view with other supporters secure in the knowledge that I know what I am talking about.
Ah fuck sorry mate, love reading g your posts on here Den, so glad the site is back up just for you mate. you take care and give it a few weeks and we can all take the piss out of rowett or each other on here. 🤣

Is there any way I could get you to the Den? Could pick you up, are you mobile, have a wheelchair if needed PM me