Tomorrow on six minutes

Fuck sake, just looking at the photo on the website of that poor little lad has brought tears to me eyes.

I'd clap for 90 minutes if it would help the poor kid, but we will remember him in the 6th minute

It breaks me into so many pieces, that absolute cunts can do this to an innocent child, I cant read the whole thing as I'm not strong enough emotionally. Where is the justice? I lost my precious boy a few months back now, yet I consider myself reasonably fortunate as I have four other children, yet there's people out there desperate for children who never get them and then you get these scum.... Where's the fairness or justice, 29 years, I hope they get attacked daily in prison
🙏 agreed Bex. Hope you're doing OK mate

When I heard the poor lad say 'Nobody loves me' it made feel sick and made me well up.Fuckin' heartbreaking and the two scummy cunts deserve whatever is coming their way inside.

Once again let down by authorities,but it's hardly surprising nowadays and there is only one fit punishment for the dad and stepmum and that is death,slow painful or swift makes no difference to me.

Spot on gesture by both sets of supporters.

We'll be doing it from home as I watch the games with the old man at the moment.

RIP little man 💙

Football goes out the window at times like this.
I hope them cunts have a long drawn out hurrendous death.

When I think of all those childless couples out there who, if they had have been able to adopt, would have given this little lad a wonderful childhood, it disgusts me that despite 4 warnings of Arthur being neglected and abused, social services and ob did nothing.
No doubt there will be an enquiry into the failings of those who should have stepped in to protect the child, and the usual 'lessons will be learned' bollocks will be spewed out, but why can't corporate manslaughter charges be laid on those useless fucking social workers and coppers who failed to do their jobs.
Only then would they learn those lessons.
RIP little Arthur. Sleep tight lad.

When I think of all those childless couples out there who, if they had have been able to adopt, would have given this little lad a wonderful childhood, it disgusts me that despite 4 warnings of Arthur being neglected and abused, social services and ob did nothing.
No doubt there will be an enquiry into the failings of those who should have stepped in to protect the child, and the usual 'lessons will be learned' bollocks will be spewed out, but why can't corporate manslaughter charges be laid on those useless fucking social workers and coppers who failed to do their jobs.
Only then would they learn those lessons.
RIP little Arthur. Sleep tight lad.
I would like to see that pair of evil cunts put in stocks outside the Den tomorrow, Everyone allowed 3 kicks, We could have a prize for administering the death blow, I'm not making light of the situation no torture is enough for what they have done, Hopefully the screws battered them on the way to the nick.

I would like to see that pair of evil cunts put in stocks outside the Den tomorrow, Everyone allowed 3 kicks, We could have a prize for administering the death blow, I'm not making light of the situation no torture is enough for what they have done, Hopefully the screws battered them on the way to the nick.
No mate, I know you're not making light of it, and I understand your sentiments exactly. It annoys me that these tramps will be treated better inside than ordinary lads, and at taxpayers expense too.
There's no retribution too sadistic for these cunts. Fingers crossed that kettles are boiling, and extra sugar has been acquired.

No mate, I know you're not making light of it, and I understand your sentiments exactly. It annoys me that these tramps will be treated better inside than ordinary lads, and at taxpayers expense too.
There's no retribution too sadistic for these cunts. Fingers crossed that kettles are boiling, and extra sugar has been acquired.
Brand the cunts on the forehead child killer so no matter where they are everyone knows what fucking trash they are

To be honest I have read a few lines and I know there is body cam footage but the little I read killed me I couldn’t read anymore. As a father and grandfather I just don’t get it honestly. I took on 5 kids and brought them up my own and u just can’t not want to be loving caring and supportive howether challenging they can be . Surely this is a case of the electric chair just fucking end there lives surely