Tomorrow on six minutes

Would be nice if the players kicked the ball into touch and joined in this applause. It don’t help the poor kid , but just stop the game and think and about what cnuts are out there and the despicable things this little kid went through. He never had much of a life , but least everyone there tomorrow can do is give him a bit of respect after what he endured in his short life.

Would be nice if the players kicked the ball into touch and joined in this applause. It don’t help the poor kid , but just stop the game and think and about what cnuts are out there and the despicable things this little kid went through. He never had much of a life , but least everyone there tomorrow can do is give him a bit of respect after what he endured in his short life.
Great shout

I was thinking the same thing.

I don't think the death penalty Is good enough In cases like this. It's too easy a way out.

If I had my way people like these would be throw down a whole and feed and watered with just enough nutrition to keep them alive for as long as possible. And for as long as It takes I would have them mentally and physically abused until they are destroyed and are nothing but a brittle, empty shell of a human. They would be dead In all but name.

And once there Is nothing left to be gained by the above. They'd be throw off a cliff top.

Fuck sake, just looking at the photo on the website of that poor little lad has brought tears to me eyes.

I'd clap for 90 minutes if it would help the poor kid, but we will remember him in the 6th minute

It breaks me into so many pieces, that absolute cunts can do this to an innocent child, I cant read the whole thing as I'm not strong enough emotionally. Where is the justice? I lost my precious boy a few months back now, yet I consider myself reasonably fortunate as I have four other children, yet there's people out there desperate for children who never get them and then you get these scum.... Where's the fairness or justice, 29 years, I hope they get attacked daily in prison

Fuck sake, just looking at the photo on the website of that poor little lad has brought tears to me eyes.

I'd clap for 90 minutes if it would help the poor kid, but we will remember him in the 6th minute

It breaks me into so many pieces, that absolute cunts can do this to an innocent child, I cant read the whole thing as I'm not strong enough emotionally. Where is the justice? I lost my precious boy a few months back now, yet I consider myself reasonably fortunate as I have four other children, yet there's people out there desperate for children who never get them and then you get these scum.... Where's the fairness or justice, 29 years, I hope they get attacked daily in prison
Worst thing is its not a one off,there was another little lad on the news who had to have his legs amputated after beatings from his parents as a baby, what on earth is wrong with people

I don't think the death penalty Is good enough In cases like this. It's too easy a way out.

If I had my way people like these would be throw down a whole and feed and watered with just enough nutrition to keep them alive for as long as possible. And for as long as It takes I would have them mentally and physically abused until they are destroyed and are nothing but a brittle, empty shell of a human. They would be dead In all but name.

And once there Is nothing left to be gained by the above. They'd be throw off a cliff top.
Potential serial killer 😂😂

My Millwall neigbour told me this story said started reading and had to stop ,he was still upset hours later when he was telling me the story , sent him the plans for the game tommorow ,he is disabled and not been Wall for years but wants to come with me so he can join in with our outpouring of compassion for Arthur . what scum we are eh !.

I've only just seen this story and it's sickening, how anybody could treat a child, more importantly their own child/step child is horrifying. They deserve to suffer in ways unimaginable.

Rest in peace little man. Finally safe from the vile cowards that had your life in their hands

I watched the news last night and saw the video of him on his last day of life and heard his “nobody loves me” recording that absolutely destroyed me 🤦‍♂️

Since then I have to switch over whenever it comes on the news. Can’t bear to see/hear it again :shake:

My heart bleeds for the boy and the family that loved him 😭

Could someone on here, that has contacts, make the club aware of this request so they broadcast something (perhaps on the main screen) before and after 6 minutes to ensure maximum response from all at the game?

I truly believe that the day capital punishment was abolished in this country was the start of the slippery slope to things getting out of hand like they are nowadays.
Of course, murder will always happen but it would surely be reduced if the thought of the noose went through the minds of the evil scumbags that commit these crimes.
R.I.P little Arthur. I will be saying a prayer for you tomorrow. God Bless You.