Tight At The Foot of the Premiership nw

Tough run in for them but they're poxed with luck. They'll scrape there way out of it somehow. Lost took the El spastico yesterday and took a kickin away from the ground as well.

They want the manager out and are in meltdown on there forums. If they did go down they'd struggle in the championship. An ageing team, Zaha wants away and not a thing to show for all there time in the premier. Ground is still a shitpit and falling apart. Seems as though all the money that's gone through them has gone on wages and into the chairmans back pocket.

Let's just say they are not so 'vocal' this evening on Social media... looks like they only had one shot on goal..... I don't think it helped them by me mentioning that they have helped Brighton on their way to possible European football!

If palace get relegated, it might mean that viera has that 'chip' on his shoulder removed regarding too many managers being white.
It would help the argument of having the best person for the job.

Tough run in for them but they're poxed with luck. They'll scrape there way out of it somehow. Lost took the El spastico yesterday and took a kickin away from the ground as well.

They want the manager out and are in meltdown on there forums. If they did go down they'd struggle in the championship. An ageing team, Zaha wants away and not a thing to show for all there time in the premier. Ground is still a shitpit and falling apart. Seems as though all the money that's gone through them has gone on wages and into the chairmans back pocket.
Yeah, they’ll probably scrap enough 0-0’s to stay up by the skin if their knackers but next season they could be in big trouble

They are just another Watford , Viera is the best thing to happen to them for years and one bad run they want him gone , investment in that team hasn't really done them any good , Stop employing young blacks because they can run and do a step over and get some quality in and they'd establish themselves in the middle of that league ,
Dunno who owns that ground now but the fact the Arthur Waite is still standing tells you they ain't progressed under Parish
Just another story of thinking they're too good to go down , I'm more hopeful Moyes carries out his mission then them spastics tbh

They are just another Watford , Viera is the best thing to happen to them for years and one bad run they want him gone , investment in that team hasn't really done them any good , Stop employing young blacks because they can run and do a step over and get some quality in and they'd establish themselves in the middle of that league ,
Dunno who owns that ground now but the fact the Arthur Waite is still standing tells you they ain't progressed under Parish
Just another story of thinking they're too good to go down , I'm more hopeful Moyes carries out his mission then them spastics tbh
Edit he’s now gone

Yeah, they’ll probably scrap enough 0-0’s to stay up by the skin if their knackers but next season they could be in big trouble
Only have to play spurs and arsenal (which they’ve already accepted a loss or would’ve got rid Sunday ) above them ,then have to play EVERY SINGLE TEAM below them in the league ,they’ll stay up

8D640E64-1139-47FE-9444-65170F2B3B37.jpeg

The Spuds look like they are a bottom team at Newcastle at the moment.
5-0 down after twenty one minutes. If it carries on like this, I hope Norwich Mark pops into this thread. We might need the extra fingers to count the score.

:grinning:

Zaha has carried them for a few seasons in my opinion. Without him they would be in bigger trouble. The rest of them are no better than championship level and hopefully soon we will get to see that.
Very true ref to Zaha
Even seen Palace fans say this , Think this is their longest stay in the top Division in their history
They wont be able to replace him