Thought it was members only

Some are just spybots, things like that, don't really know the techie bit, but it is at the moment members only, for this and off topic. the league ladders are viewable. So unless you are logged in, you don't see this (logout and see!)

Want to put the football forum back on viewable at some point really.

Some are just spybots, things like that, don't really know the techie bit, but it is at the moment members only, for this and off topic. the league ladders are viewable. So unless you are logged in, you don't see this (logout and see!)

I've just logged out, and I can still see this Forum.

Then again, I am using a UrbanVPN picked up in Serbia.

The only drawback is it translates everything into Serbo-Croat.

:grinning:

I've just logged out, and I can still see this Forum.

Then again, I am using a UrbanVPN picked up in Serbia.

The only drawback is it translates everything into Serbo-Croat.

:grinning:

Might be the VPN then? If I log out, all I see is the logo at the top, the login part and then the members leagues. I don't see north stand, or members only off topic.

Or for you:

ne vidite sjevernu tribinu ili samo članove

(and yes, I did use google translate!)

Might be the VPN then? If I log out, all I see is the logo at the top, the login part and then the members leagues. I don't see north stand, or members only off topic.

Or for you:

ne vidite sjevernu tribinu ili samo članove

(and yes, I did use google translate!)
I have just translated it back and got..."There are many virgins in the woods at this time of year. They are gathering mushrooms, you know"

Fear, I’m 63, if I log out I’ll forget my password, so I’ll believe what you say.