Think it’s game over for the management team.

Ulster,
Thanks for the reply.
I do agree but feel the players probably feel as we do. Several times we think things are picking up and then BANG. A club like ours cannot loose players like Tom in brilliant form, Ojo our main creator and Jed, our magic moment man without it having a dramatic effect on players and the manager. That happens at every level, you are dealing with human beings and they could possibly come back fighting. Keep the faith
Hopefully enjoy the rest of the season and keep well
Thank you. It's very easy to see how morale would be damaged with what has been going on, both off the pitch and on.
We can only hope the ship stabilises very quickly.
Like yourself, it wouldn't matter what league we play in, I'll always be Wall, and although I do get annoyed when we don't play well, i am glass half full, so things will get better.
And more importantly, keep the positive outlook, and stay healthy. COYL.

No matter the manager, we lack the financial muscle to push on to that next level. I’ve resigned myself to that fact and I think everyone has to accept it - until we get a change of ownership or Berylson finally decides to roll the dice, we will be what we will be - at best a mid table championship side.

No matter the manager, we lack the financial muscle to push on to that next level. I’ve resigned myself to that fact and I think everyone has to accept it - until we get a change of ownership or Berylson finally decides to roll the dice, we will be what we will be - at best a mid table championship side.
Wonder what might have been though if we'd shown more attacking intent throughout the season.