There's great players

He's a fantastic athelete and footballer. He could have retired but he still has the hunger, still wants to win every trophy available whilst setting records that will take some beating. I don't care a jot about him being flash, he's kinda entitled to be if that's what he is. All the greats have an arrogance about them and i think he deals with all the media attention and fawning very well.

Ronaldo is the G.O.A.T in my opinion, been to different clubs in Europe and won it all. Messi only went to PSG for the money in that poor farmers league, never had the bottle to test himself in the Premier league.
I think that you’ll find 84, that Barcelona are deep in the shit over money, and their wage allowance has been cut by two thirds. Messi didn’t want to leave Barcelona, but they couldn’t afford to keep him.

Last edited:
I think that you’ll find 84, that Barcelona are deep in the shit over money, and their wage allowance has been count by two thirds. Messi didn’t want to leave Barcelona, but they couldn’t afford to keep him.
Thing is though mate, ain't like he needs the money, he could of took a massive pay cut if he loved the club so much.

To be fair this is what happens when Barca offer silly wages to players, it was always gonna catch up with them financial wise at some point. I see they have just put a buy out clause on there young talent 'Fati' of one billion Euros.

They have a massive rebuilding job to do to get back to the old Barcelona for sure, will take a long time.

Last edited: