The Spectator on Mouthgate

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That was me, not him. In this instance, I'm the cunt..!!

Android updated their voice recorder today. You can vocally record a passage and it turns it into text. I've just had a listen back and I mumbled and drivelled "reflection". I presume, the spell check went for the nearest definition in it's Alien dictionary ..."reflexion".

Take you pick of 'Reflexion' definitions from the 'The Free Dictionary by Farlex'.
:grinning:

Then it starts to get weird:

"Reflection refers to a backward glance to reflect on past experience. Reflexion implies reflection on past experience but in sociology it has an additional implication that it leads to action. So reflecting in itself does not lead to change but reflexion does". :sleep:

:grinning:
👍

Mark Bullingham, the FA's chief executive, added: "We have a Uefa working group on that exact topic. We're flying out to Qatar this Sunday to work on that with all the countries that have qualified.

"We are looking at two things: first, what is the legacy programme, and second, what is any symbolic gesture that we collectively would like to make.

They make me fucking heave: what fucking legacy? These are the same cunts banging on about climate change and the like they're flying to on top the biggest polluters per capita on the planet, to dicuss the legacy of a game that will never be played there again.

We have to look at what we are doing in terms of parenting"..."How do we want to be viewed as country?"
Probably not one that sends it's football team to a place where you can be beheaded and stoned to death for next to fuck all. Not one where nearly six thousand workers have died from either heatstroke or suicide. But hey what does that matter when football fans boo deluded hypocrites that will profit from death, slavery and misery.

WOT A CUNT.

Perhaps they could sew a few bods heads back on. Unkill some gay people, desuicide a few thousand slaves. The list is endless! Call me a cynic but i think they might make real statement and take the knee, it absolves one of all forms of ignorance and guilt.
That's exactly what they'll do. Haven't got the imagination to think of anything else. I can't even be arsed thinking about what the wankers will do as I won't be fucking watching anyway.

They took two minutes to follow BLM but it's taken four years to realise that they have sold their souls and sacrificed hundreds of lives for a few shackles.
Now they want to cleanse the guilt that will follow them for years by claiming we held a collective among the greed consortium.