The Spectator on Mouthgate

That's my point mate, we've won loads of friendlies or meaningless games and you're right we've done exceptionally well in qualifying against the likes of Andorra and San Marino but when push comes to shove in big games he fails every time. Negative, naive and tactically inept
You can’t do exceptionally well against Andorra or San Marino. It’s like me beating a five year old kid at ping pong. It means absolutely nothing, it’s a mismatch.
I had to be careful to say 5 year old and not older. I played a 13 year old once at my club and he slaughtered me!😀😀😀😀😀😀

I can never forgive him for the 3 final penalty takers he put up. Not on their ability, but because he thought if they scored he could use that to brow beat the fans that had booed the knee.

The motive was completly transparent ( not a trans parent).

Last edited:
You can’t do exceptionally well against Andorra or San Marino. It’s like me beating a five year old kid at ping pong. It means absolutely nothing, it’s a mismatch.
I had to be careful to say 5 year old and not older. I played a 13 year old once at my club and he slaughtered me!😀😀😀😀😀😀
What sort of club is it that you're playing 13 year olds at Ping Pong?? 🤔

I can never forgive him for the 3 final penalty takers he put up. Not on their ability, but because he thought if they scored he could use that to brow beat the fans that had booed the knee.

The moyite was completly transparent ( not a trans parent).
100% accurate. Inexcusable virtue signalling of the highest order. And since then him and the woke hordes, have doubled down on the "racist Britain" mantra

Last edited:
That was my point mate, I was being ironic.

If it makes you feel any better, I was showing my 14 year old how to go past a defender at pace and draw the keeper before scoring. Went arse over bollocks, did my back and shoulder and needed 18 months with a chiropractor. Little fucker has just about stopped laughing 2 years on 😠

The motive was completly transparent ( not a trans parent).
mate i was there me and my boy were sitting thinking maybe some of the back five would take one
felt sorry for pickford to be honest he did his bit the rest just let him down

mate i was there me and my boy were sitting thinking maybe some of the back five would take one
felt sorry for pickford to be honest he did his bit the rest just let him down

He's saved The Gonk's bacon on many an occasion. His kicking distribution to date has been a bit wobbly but, his performances between the sticks have been pretty consistent.​

Last edited:
That was my point mate, I was being ironic.

If it makes you feel any better, I was showing my 14 year old how to go past a defender at pace and draw the keeper before scoring. Went arse over bollocks, did my back and shoulder and needed 18 months with a chiropractor. Little fucker has just about stopped laughing 2 years on 😠
I realize you were being ironic. Trouble is when the papers do it, they are not.

We made the F A Cup final beating Tranmere and Sunderland, that's lucky we then played a good team and got arses
I get the analog, but I reckon that’s a bit harsh on our achievement in getting to the cup final. Granted we played Tranmere and Telford in that run, but Tranmere had a great track record on gaint killing, but we also played Walsall, Burnley and Sunderland who were all in our division at the time.

If anything the Manc’s who were arguably one of the best teams in Europe at the time, with the exception of beatin Arsenal, had an even easier route to the final just on the basis that every team they played would have been inferior to them.

As for England, never thought I would say this, but even if we win the WC, I couldn’t be less bothered. For the first time ever I no intention of watching them or any of the WC games.

The hypocrical woke brigade can have their “soccer” wankfest and tell the world how they have educated us, while the Arabs will continue to kill gays, and treat migrants and women as second class citizens.

I get the analog, but I reckon that’s a bit harsh on our achievement in getting to the cup final. Granted we played Tranmere and Telford in that run, but Tranmere had a great track record on gaint killing, but we also played Walsall, Burnley and Sunderland who were all in our division at the time.

If anything the Manc’s who were arguably one of the best teams in Europe at the time, with the exception of beatin Arsenal, had an even easier route to the final just on the basis that every team they played would have been inferior to them.

As for England, never thought I would say this, but even if we win the WC, I couldn’t be less bothered. For the first time ever I no intention of watching them or any of the WC games.

The hypocrical woke brigade can have their “soccer” wankfest and tell the world how they have educated us, while the Arabs will continue to kill gays, and treat migrants and women as second class citizens.
Yeah, I get the point on the FA Cup, I was trying to show that England had piss easy runs to WC semi and Euro final and when they came up against a team of equal calibre they crumbled. You are right though, we DID beat teams of our calibre in the way to our final.

As for your last two paras, couldn't agree more or have put it better

Its not just football, its everything in life today.

We are being brainwashed into thinking that mediocrity and failure is acceptable without effort, that our Identity and History mean nothing and that values and virtues of the past are wrong.

These are the morals that are being forced on us to control the one thing that is feared by those who are forcing these "ideals" - the Majority.

Tactically clueless.
Destroying the careers of promising young kids then blaming social media for their downfall.
Proven bottle job when it matters
No track record in senior football management
Insisting the team follow his political beliefs which goes against UEFA/FIFA rules on politics in sport.

But the woman running football says he has a high IQ (is this proven?) and would a chief exec in any sphere. Not sure the 'qualities' above would be a CV the Bank of England or BP, or even Branson or Sugar would be looking for.

And when did this woman take over, did that slip by on quiet? Pretty sure this is the first I've heard of her but apparently been in post for months.

Perhaps shift this thread to Daily Laugh!? 😂😂😂
"I've worked in business and Gareth's skills, his high IQ, would make him a chief executive in any sphere.”

Fuck me, the second video. I believe it's in reference to pitch invasions and possibly football violence.? He doesn't sound like a Football coach (well he isn't), he sounds just like what a lot of people think he is - an FA, political and social mouth piece.

🌈 "It's a wider problem, it's behaviour and it's a reflexion of where we are as a country at the moment"..."We have to look at what we are doing in terms of parenting"..."How do we want to be viewed as country?".🌈

The bloke just doesn't know when to stop.
:yawning:

Last edited:
Fuck me, the second video. I believe it's in reference to pitch invasions and possibly football violence.? He doesn't sound like a Football coach (well he isn't), he sounds just like what a lot of people think he is - an FA, political and social mouth piece.

🌈 "It's a wider problem, it's behaviour and it's a reflexion of where we are as a country at the moment"..."We have to look at what we are doing in terms of parenting"..."How do we want to be viewed as country?".🌈

The bloke just doesn't know when to stop.
:yawning:

Or how to spell ie “reflexion” as opposed to reflection 😁

Or how to spell ie “reflexion” as opposed to reflection 😁
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That was me, not him. In this instance, I'm the cunt..!!

Android updated their voice recorder today. You can vocally record a passage and it turns it into text. I've just had a listen back and I mumbled and drivelled "reflection". I presume, the spell check went for the nearest definition in it's Alien dictionary ..."reflexion".

Take you pick of 'Reflexion' definitions from the 'The Free Dictionary by Farlex'.
:grinning:

Then it starts to get weird:

"Reflection refers to a backward glance to reflect on past experience. Reflexion implies reflection on past experience but in sociology it has an additional implication that it leads to action. So reflecting in itself does not lead to change but reflexion does". :sleep:

:grinning: