The Millwall youtube escapism thread

Did we do Holland again in 1970 then as I'd swear it was then that I went.Had a great time.I have a few poor quality photos I took of the squad and matches.
Cant recall but I think we played Blau Wit,Sparta Rotterdam and Den Haag
Four of us went in a red mini and the reason the photos are poor is that Martin (one of us) sat on my new camera and damaged it.
Have a professsional photo taken of me,with Millwall badge on,holding the European Cup which they'd won that year.
Another photo shows us at the campsite in with a large union jack/Millwall flag on one of our tents.
I'm virtually sure it was in 1970.

Ta, it's good to go back and look at past seasons, 88/89 was a bit of a blur at the time, booze, drugs and tear ups took perecedent over the football for me. What a fucking team that was along with the era of going Wall, i feel blessed for being around and part of it. Hopefully, one day our youngens will be able to witness the same football wise.
I know what you mean talking to a mate over Christmas and got onto the subject of away day's especially old trafford 89, i remember the journey and shenanigans both ways but got no memory of the match, and nobody is allowed to mention the result.

Haven't seen this one before. A 3-3 draw at Charlton (selhurst park era) in 1986.

My school was chosen to supply the ballboys that day. I'm behind the goal on the terrace. There were loads of Millwall there that day. Out of the attendance of about 8,000 there must have been at least 5.000 Millwall.

Thanks for that, Peckham. Much appreciated!

Interesting that bit about JB wishing he’d signed Rowett around the time the club finally decided on Lomas!

Sounds as if the board convinced JB that Lomas was the better choice, and even though Lomas only lasted 6 months, his departure did pave the way for Harris to take the reins, so every cloud and all that…..