The Millwall App/On Line Ticket office

onlyagame

1, Is it just me but is there no direct link to buy tickets in the app and when you do go to matches etc you then have to click on a link & log in again?
2, I’ve already bought a ticket for Cambridge but can’t seem to find a way to buy one for my son even though he’s friends & family as I have to buy one for me first. It doesn’t seem to help that I’m over 64 (any help appreciated)
3, In the “relationship” drop down box it doesn’t give an option for son or grandson although it should be obvious that it’s always us old un’s that end up paying
4, The’ve spell girlfriend “girlfreind”

As I say, it might just be me but re the on line ticket office it’s at best hard work and at worst useless!

I meant to say that you have to find some sort of link to the ticket office when there should be some sort of obvious page for it

Ok, so someone has educated me:
Go to the App, click menu, tickets, match tickets, then you have to log in again:
Then if you want a ticket for friends & family: Click on tickets for yourself, add however many to the basket, then change the person you want them for in the basket but don’t forget to update the basket!
And they charge you £1 for using the on line ticket service even if you collect them at the ground where presumably you could have bought them without a charge anyway :unsure:

Ok, so someone has educated me:
Go to the App, click menu, tickets, match tickets, then you have to log in again:
Then if you want a ticket for friends & family: Click on tickets for yourself, add however many to the basket, then change the person you want them for in the basket but don’t forget to update the basket!
And they charge you £1 for using the on line ticket service even if you collect them at the ground where presumably you could have bought them without a charge anyway :unsure:
Trouble is now mate that you are not educated unless you have a degree. Seems to me that everything touched by graduates is going to rats..t !

I’ve given up using the app, it’s got teething problems and i’ve got better things to do with my life. Use the webpage instead.

Staff online

Members online