THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

No doubt being a Scot that he'll be tough and have plenty of fight in him, whether that alone is good enough for this league remains to be seen. It's quite a step up and an unforgiving league if you ain't good enough.
Different playing position I know, but if Nisbet is half as good as another Scot who once banged the goals in for us (Alex Rae), he will be an excellent purchase for us!

Berylson really is a fantastic chairman. He is backing Rowett 100%. We all know we need a striker and he is coughing up the dough yet again. Will it come off? No one knows. We obviously all hope so.
Think he knows he will never have a better chance to make his money back!! Worst standard in this league for years

Good to see, 🤞he's injury is way in the past, looks more than useful. Lets hope all goes well with the medical etc.
Well done to GR and JB and any other initials involved in the deal.
Have a smile on my face tonight, not because of my right hand.
COYL

He does look very decent, albeit from highlights reels. Good in the air and scores with both feet. The majority of the goals he scores are between the width of the posts, so I wouldn't expect him to run into the channels a lot or go wide. If he hits the ground running then who knows what can happen. The physicality shouldn't bother him. Rowett has obviously done his homework on him.

Huge credit to the Chairman for this signing. We've broken our transfer record four or five times under his tenure. You cannot ask for any more from Berylson. In this day and age with so many clubs terribly run, we are extremely fortunate to have him.

Lovely to see us make a positive step with intent can’t ask for more than smashing our transfer record. Hopefully we can maybe get another one in before the mackems come to town.
If we can supply the service for this Nisbit fella and he can hit the ground running who knows.
Sunderland game will be rocking with a full away allocation, hopefully our lot can lift the team with some serious volume.

He does look very decent, albeit from highlights reels. Good in the air and scores with both feet. The majority of the goals he scores are between the width of the posts, so I wouldn't expect him to run into the channels a lot or go wide. If he hits the ground running then who knows what can happen. The physicality shouldn't bother him. Rowett has obviously done his homework on him.

Huge credit to the Chairman for this signing. We've broken our transfer record four or five times under his tenure. You cannot ask for any more from Berylson. In this day and age with so many clubs terribly run, we are extremely fortunate to have him.
This. Amazing to think we went 30 years to break our transfer record until Harris signed Leonard.

Nisbet will be a good signing, he’ll score a good few goals for you. He’s from my area of Glasgow, my son knows him. He’s from a big Celtic family and I’m surprised Celtic never stepped in to outbid you.

looking at some of Nisbets goals, the defending is woeful. Still in GR we have to trust. Even though my cat 😸recons Sydney is a better prospect. I mean GR does not even have a magic predicting tray of cat litter.
Your cat looks the business so sign him up! Will you get a fee as his agent? 😉
1674686630168.jpeg